When the player selects it on the taunts menu, the Scout grabs a skateboard from his back and flips it before dropping it onto the ground, getting on it, and kicking the ground to gain momentum. The Scout continuously moves forward during the taunt, but it is possible to steer left and right with the movement keys. After a while the Scout does the shaka sign and looks around before kicking the ground again to keep moving. Pressing makes the Scout do a Heelflip Manual, while pressing makes him perform a Backside 360 Ollie North. When the player ends the taunt, the Scout grabs the board back and puts it away.
The Boston Boarder was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Boston Boarder was added to the game.
- Updated Taunt: The Boston Boarder to fix moving forward too early.
- [Undocumented] Updated the description of the Boston Boarder.
- [Undocumented] Updated the main menu description of the Boston Boarder.
- Updated the description.
- [Undocumented] Updated the description.
- Using a voice command after beginning this taunt, but before it starts moving, causes it to not move forward. The player may appear to be able to turn, however other players are unable to see this movement. Allies are unable to move the taunting player, but enemies are still able to push them with knockback.