Ya got anything smart ta say now?
— The Scout after finally passing college after five tries
The Fast Learner is a community-created cosmetic item for the Scout. It is a white dress shirt poking out from the hem, sleeves, and collar of the Scout's default shirt. The sleeves of the dress shirt are rolled up to his elbows.
This item has two styles, named "Summer" and "Winter". The "Summer" style has a white color for the shirt, while the "Winter" style changes the color of the shirt to be a more cream color. If painted, the "Summer" style subtly changes the color of the shirt, while the "Winter" style changes the color to be bolder.
The Fast Learner was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
This item has very little effect on its appearance when its styles are changed unless painted. Mann Co. Orange paint is used here for demonstration purposes.
- The Fast Learner was added to the game.
March 26, 2012 [Item schema update]
- The Fast Learner can now be found in random drops.
June 27, 2012 Patch (Pyromania Update)
- [Undocumented] Updated Fast Learner equip region to "Scout or Heavy Shirt".
- [Undocumented] Lowered the price of the Fast Learner in the Mann Co. Store.
- [Undocumented] Added "Arm Tattoos" equip region.
July 10, 2013 Patch (Summer Event 2013)
- [Undocumented] Removed "Scout or Heavy Shirt" equip region.
July 7, 2016 Patch #1 (Meet Your Match Update)
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
December 5, 2022 Patch (Smissmas 2022)
- [Undocumented] Renamed
- The backpack icon shows old texture color, that is more brighter than current white version in the game.
- The Ivy League is a set of eight institutions of higher education in the USA and also refers to an athletic conference consisting of these places.