From Team Fortress Wiki
The Unarmed Combat was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
Damage and function times
See also: Damage
Identical to: Bat
|Damage and function times|
|Ranged or Melee damage?||Melee|
|Attack interval||0.5 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
See also: Crafting
|Class Token - Scout||Slot Token - Melee||Scrap Metal|
- The Unarmed Combat was added to the game.
- Fixed the Unarmed Combat's taunt not working.
- The Unarmed Combat's color now matches the team using it.
- Updated the Unarmed Combat to add the item_type description.
- [Undocumented] Fixed crit boosted glow not showing.
- Assisted arm kills are not highlighted in the kill feed like other kills and assists.
- The description is a pun on the phrase "lending a hand" which means to help with a job or task.