Flight of the Monarch
From Team Fortress Wiki
- The Flight of the Monarch was added to the game.
- The Flight of the Monarch is worn by Jumping Sandman Scouts and Giant Jumping Sandman Scouts in Mann Vs. Machine.
- The item's name is a reference to The Monarch, one of the biggest villains on The Venture Bros., who uses a butterfly motif. "The Flight of the Monarch" is the name of a tell-all book written about him by one of his henchmen.
- This item is also similar to the wings worn by The Fluttering Horde.
- The description references the band Wings, started by Paul McCartney after the breakup of The Beatles.