Gold Dueling Badge
This item is awarded after a player has reached level 50 with the Silver Dueling Badge, and its level increases by 1 for every 10 duels won by the player. After 740 duel wins and the badge reaches level 75, it is upgraded to the Platinum Dueling Badge.
The badge also displays the time, date, outcome, and opponent in the last duel. After the Hatless Update, the badge does not show losses and winning percentages.
If the badge is deleted, a new one is awarded upon completing another duel. This new badge has the same stats as the old one, but bears a new "date received."
- The Gold Dueling Badge was added to the game.
- Fixed Dueling badges using the wrong texture.
- Duel badges now only show the number of wins a player has.
- Not including random drops and being challenged by other players rather than challenging, but including the set of 5 rewarded Dueling Mini-Games for every 10 wins, the lowest possible amount of money a player can spend on Dueling Mini-Games in order to get this badge would be $49.50, which buys 250 duels (50 sets of 5). This is assuming each duel is won.
- Unlike the Bronze Dueling Badge, when enough duels are won to be awarded the Gold Dueling Badge, there is no "#PlayerName has earned Gold Dueling Badge" message broadcast to the server. This also happens for the Silver and Platinum Dueling Badges.