How embarrassing. Zey let a man of science escape with ze papers!
— The Medic upon solving a case
The Eliminating The Impossible is a community-created item set for the Medic.
The set includes the following items:
Reduces mystery solving time by up to 88%
Equipping all items in the set causes the descriptions of the Goldfish, Pocket Lint, Cheese Wheel, Banana Peel, Barn Door Plank, Secret Diary, and Damaged Capacitor to change. It also reduces the Medic's mystery solving time by up to 88%, though this effect is purely cosmetic and has no effect on gameplay.
March 8, 2012 Patch
- The Eliminating the Impossible set was added to the game.
June 20, 2012 Patch
June 21, 2012 Patch
- [Undocumented] Added MD5 hash records to mystery solving time attribute.
June 27, 2012 Patch (Pyromania Update)
- [Undocumented] Removed MD5 hash records from the Eliminating The Impossible set's mystery solving time attribute.
- The set was added to the game with the release of the Nine-Pipe Problem during the March 8, 2012 Patch. The Private Eye had previously been added during the April 7, 2011 Patch, and had the set bonus retroactively applied to it.
- The set is based on Sherlock Holmes, the fictional sleuth created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. The name is a reference to the detective's famous phrase "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth".
, Conscientious Objector
, Freedom Staff
, Bat Outta Hell
, Memory Maker
, Ham Shank
, Golden Frying Pan
, Necro Smasher
, Crossing Guard
, Prinny Machete
) · Übersaw · Vita-Saw · Amputator · Solemn Vow