Das Gutenkutteharen is a community-created cosmetic item for the Medic. It is a 1930s/1940s-style "uppercut" haircut, with its back and sides shaved to the height of about 2 fingers above his ears and the top part left long, slicked straight down the back or on the either of sides.
Das Gutenkutteharen was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Das Gutenkutteharen was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Das Gutenkutteharen to the Mann Co. Store.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- Like other Medic items in the Summer 2013 Pack, this item's name is pseudo-German for 'good hair cut' and cannot be translated.
- This hairstyle is commonly associated with the World War II-era German military, although it is relatively popular again today in many countries, mostly among young men.