Das Gutenkutteharen is a community-created cosmetic item for the Medic. It is a 1930s/1940s-style "uppercut" haircut, with its back and sides shaved to the height of about 2 fingers above his ears and the top part left long, slicked straight down the back or on the either of sides.
Das Gutenkutteharen was contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "Class Act."
- Das Gutenkutteharen was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Das Gutenkutteharen to the Mann Co. Store.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- Like other Medic items in the Summer 2013 Pack, this item's name is pseudo-German for 'good hair cut' and can not be translated.
- This hairstyle is commonly associated with the World War II-era German military, although it is relatively popular again today in many countries, mostly among young men.