When the player activates it through the taunts menu, the Medic enters a small team-colored ambulance and drives it, periodically signaling people to move out of the way. While taunting, the vehicle continuously moves forward and the player can turn left or right, but not stop or reverse.
The Mannbulance! was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Mannbulance! was added to the game.
- Fixed missing siren sound for the Taunt: The Mannbulance!.
- [Undocumented] Updated the description of the Mannbulance!.
- Fixed some sounds for the Taunt: The Mannbulance!.
- Updated the description.
- Using a voice command after beginning this taunt, but before it starts moving, causes it to not move forward. The player may appear to be able to turn, however other players are unable to see this movement. Allies are unable to move the taunting player, but enemies are still able to push them with knockback.
- The number plate of the ambulance is "UBR07", which is a reference to Medic's ÜberCharge and his number on the character selection screen.