The Doc's Holiday is a community-created cosmetic item for the Medic. It opens the Medic's coat to reveal a team-colored Aloha shirt patterned with a white flower pattern as well as adding a small thermal shirt beneath the Aloha shirt.
This cosmetic item has three styles: "Fever", "Flu", and "Virus". "Flu" changes the flowers into white crosses, and "Virus" removes the patterns altogether.
The Doc's Holiday was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Doc's Holiday was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] The Doc's Holiday was made craftable and was added to the Mann Co. Store.
- Added Doc's Holiday to the item drop system.
- Updated models/materials for Doc's Holiday.
- Added a third style: Virus
- The item was likely inspired by Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown, a character from the Back to the Future trilogy who is often seen wearing an Aloha shirt beneath a lab coat.
- The item's name is likely also a reference to Doc Holliday, an American gambler, gunfighter and dentist of the American Old West, who is usually remembered for his friendship with Wyatt Earp and his involvement in the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral.
- The name of this item is a play at Doc Holiday and Doctor on Holiday.