|Map type||King of the Hill|
|Released:||October 5, 2021 Patch|
(Scream Fortress 2021)
|Developer(s):||Benjamin "blaholtzen" Blaholtz|
Nick "Frying Dutchman" Post
Alex "FGD5" Stewart
Seb "Tianes" Necula
Matthew "MegapiemanPHD" Simmons
Ase "pont" Kirkham
Lawrence "hutty" Granroth
|Hazards:||Pumpkin bombs, Pitfalls, Grinder, |
|Health Kits:||×2 • ×6|
|Ammo Boxes:||×2 • ×8|
Sinthetic is a community-created King of the Hill map released during the Scream Fortress 2021 update. It is set on a mysterious estate owned by Annabelle Sinclair, over which the two teams reluctantly battle. It is a haunted version of the custom map Synthetic.
Sinthetic was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Spawn yard: An open area located right outside the spawn. Spell Books often appear here.
- Transitional Building: After the Spawn yard comes the Transitional Building, which is a simple structure with two entrances and two exits leading out to the battlefield.
- Valley: In between the Transitional Building and the House is the Valley, a narrow pathway made of dirt. Medium health and ammo packs can be found here.
- House: Directly across the Control point stands the House, a large, two story structure offering a great view and lots of ammo.
- Flanks: The Flanks are two buildings which are located at both sides of the point, sandwiching the objective in between them. They contain a medium healthpack and a Pitfall.
- Tunnels: A set of two underground tunnels connect the Flanks with the House.
- Platform: Opposite the Flanks is an elevated structure overviewing the point.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added