|“You are so small! Is funny to me!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Team Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
* Access/mechanics for Underworld is missing.
* Control point timing.
|Map type||Control Point|
|Released:||October 5, 2021 Patch|
(Scream Fortress 2021)
|No. of Stages:||3|
|Hazards:||Pumpkin bombs, Pitfalls, Lava,|
|Health Kits:||×11 • ×16 • ×5|
|Ammo Boxes:||×4 • ×19 • ×9|
Erebus is a community-created Attack/Defend Control Point map released during the Scream Fortress 2021 update. It is set in a haunted mine at night, located somewhere in a forest. A nearby volcano and Hydro electric dam overflowing with lava have caused pits of lava to open up on the map. It is a Halloween version of Ambush.
In Erebus, the goal of the attackers, BLU, is to win through a series of stages in order to win the map. Within each stage, the attackers must capture two control points, A and B, which are held by the defenders, RED. Point A must be captured before the attackers can assault B.
Erebus was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
The following locations are told from BLU's point of view
Stage 1, Point A
- Tree Stumps: A name given to an area right outside BLU's right spawn exit, containing multiple tree stumps.
- Lower area: This is a relatively small area found right outside BLU's left spawn exit. When compared to the Lumber Yard, the Lower Area is ever so slightly lower.
- Lumber yard: The location of the first point. It's filled with saws, logs and wooden planks.
Stage 1, Point B
- Sawmill: The large wooden building used for separating point A from point B. It has many corridors and acts as a direct line of approach to the final point.
- Mineshafts: There are two mineshafts running underground. Both of them act as a flank route leading up to point B, and both of their entrances are at the Sawmill's sides.
Stage 2, Point A
- Ravine: This is the long, depressed ditch which takes up a shape of the letter "L".
- Cliff: On the Ravine's left side is the Cliff, accessible by crossing a wooden bridge up to it.
- Cave: Another way to access the Cliff is from a cave on BLU's left side.
Stage 2, Point B
- Sniper's deck: Right in front of the Point A would be the Sniper's deck, a tall building overviewing the next point.
- Shed: And just left of the Point A is a tiny shed imbedded into the surrounding terrain.
- Left Flank: Above the aforementioned Shed is flank route wrapping around the left side.
- Central area: In between the Church and the Sniper's deck is the Central area, a relatively open location filled with many platforms, bridges and other map geometry.
- Church: The Point B itself is in encased within a stone Church located on top of a hill-like structure.
Stage 3, Point A
- Building 237: A building named after the sign displayed on it. It is located up on the left side, from which it slowly ascends up to the Point A on the right.
- Yard: Directly opposite of the Building 237, also on the right side, is the Yard.
- Elevation: This is the resting place of Point A. It is an elevated wooden platform connecting the Building 237 with the Computer room.
Stage 3, Point B
- Computer room: The room which serves as a direct path to the final point. As the name implies, it contains many servers and computers.
- Under Flank: Left of the Compute room is route which dips under the ground for a few moments before coming up on the Propane Tank's left side.
- Propane Yard: As the name implies, the Propane Yard is a large yard with a red propane tank in it, as well as the final capture point.
- Red Shed: In front of the Propane Yard is a medium sized house overlooking it.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- This map is named after the HMS Erebus, a ship lost alongside the HMS Terror in the Franklin Expedition; the ship itself referenced a Greco-Roman god.