|“What are you lookin' at?!”
This page or section would benefit from the addition of one or more images.
Please add a suitable image, then remove this notice. The specific instructions are: "Images of dispenser ghosts and other images"
|Release date:||October 5th, 2021|
|Last updated:||October 28, 2021|
|Developer(s):||Liam "Diva Dan" Moffitt|
Benjamin "blaholtzen" Blåholtz
Alex "FGD5" Stewart
Seb "Tianes" Necula
Aeon "Void" Bollig
|Hazards:||Pitfall, Pumpkin bombs, Skeletons,|
Horseless Headless Horseman
|Health Kits:||×4 • ×2|
|Ammo Boxes:||×4 • ×4|
Graveyard is a community-contributed Arena map released during the Scream Fortress 2021 update. It is a Halloween-themed version of the Arena map Lumberyard where the mercenaries fight for control of a recently installed crematorium inside a Charnel Church.
Similar to Lumberyard, the objective of this map is to kill all other players on the enemy team or capture the central control point once it is unlocked. Differing from conventional Arena maps, however, once a player dies, they become a miniature Dispenser-like ghost rather than spectating. As a ghost, players can passively heal their teammates and restore ammo similar to a Level 1 Dispenser. They are able to freely "fly" around, and can also say "Boo!" when using primary fire or attempting to use voice commands.
To win a game, a team has to win 4 rounds either by capturing the control point, or killing the entire enemy team. There is a 25% chance for a round to start with a Skeleton King. A Rare Spellbook also spawns 50 seconds after the round starts. After a minute and 10 seconds have elapsed, the control point becomes active. If both teams are still alive after another minute passes, the Horseless Headless Horseman appears. If both teams are still somehow alive, the round ends in a stalemate.
Graveyard was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Spawn Rooms: Both sides of the spawn room have an exit, one that goes straight ahead towards the central building, and the other door heads to a smaller tower shaped building, which has a stairway leading towards the roof of the central building, where they can enter the building through the upper floor.
- Charnel Church: The central building houses the Crematorium (control point) and is mostly symmetrical. It is a two floor building containing multiple entrances. Its main entrances are the garage doors which open when the point is available for capture. There are two other ground entrances on both sides which enter to the side of the capture point. On the second floor on each side are two entrances, one from the roof, and one from a bridge which connects to the spawn houses.
- Mountain Side: The area to the left of BLU spawn (right of RED spawn) which curves around the Central Building.
- Cliff Side: Opposite to the mountain side (and the opposite direction from team spawn). Contains a log that bridges over the pit. Two small sheds are also found near the cliff. These are dangerous to fight around as falling off the cliff means death.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: The purpose is to provide advice not covered elsewhere but specific only to the particular map.
- A number of tombstones in the play area have epitaphs making in-jokes about particular "deaths" within Team Fortress 2.
- One of the sheds on the side of the church has a sign which reads Pushin' Daisies, Flower Shop & Funeral Arrangements. This is a reference to the show Pushing Daisies.
- If a player shoots at various hidden skulls around the map during a round, the Horseless Headless Horsemann doing the Thriller taunt, MONOCULUS, and a couple of Skeletons doing the Conga and Kazotsky Kick will become observable on the out-of-bounds arch bridge for the rest of the game.