|Map type||Player Destruction|
|Release date:||October 5, 2021|
|Last updated:||November 4, 2022|
Benjamin "blaholtzen" Blåholtz
Aeon "void~" Bollig
|Hazards:||Skeletons, Combine harvester,|
|Health Kits:||×1 • ×4|
|Ammo Boxes:||×4 • ×1|
The mercenaries have been tasked with collecting Weed Killer in order to stop the pumpkin’s reign of havoc. During the match, the pumpkin lies dormant, but periodically waking up for the players to go inside of it to deposit Weed Killer pickups. Players entering are transported inside the pumpkin and have to navigate to its beating heart to deposit the Weed Killer and escape back to the main match. During the times where the pumpkin is awake, scarecrows, who are reskinned Skeletons, spawn and attack anyone close enough, dropping large Weed Killers on death.
Farmageddon was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Grain Shed: The barrier building between Spawn and the Machine Shed.
- Road: Flanking around the Grain Shed is a dirt road. Several medium health and ammo packs are found here, in addition to pumpkin bombs.
- Hayrack Ride: Elevated platform on the outer bend of the Road.
- Machine Shed: This is the largest building on the map, encompassing the entire central section of Farmageddon and containing the monster pumpkin that players fight around.
- Combine: There is a deadly Combine on one side of Machine Shed. Acting as an environmental death, it will swiftly shred anyone who dares to get too close.
- Machine Room: Opposite the Combine, a small wooden ledge with humming machines can be found. It offers good high ground advantage and leads up to the pumpkin's top.
- Inside the Pumpkin: An area only accessible for short periods of time when the pumpkin opens its mouth. When the pumpkin closes, players will begin to take damage and the area will fill with acid that quickly depletes the player's health.
- Heart of the Pumpkin: At the center of the pumpkin lies its heart. This also acts as the deposit zone and contains a portal that brings players back to the outside.
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This map's Community strategy page is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
- The map's name is a portmanteau of the words "Farm" and "Armageddon", the latter of which is a term generally used for end of the world scenarios.
- The big pumpkin's name, Gourdon, is a portmanteau of gourd and the name Gordon.
- October 8, 2021 Patch notes