From Team Fortress Wiki
This weapon has a 50% shorter attack interval than the Fists, but deals 60% less damage on hit than the default Fists, making this weapon's total damage per second 20% lower than the default Fists damage per second.
Damage and function times
See also: Damage
|Damage and function times|
|Attack interval||0.4 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|Black Market Business|
Learn more about the Weapon Demonstration project.
See also: Crafting
|Reclaimed Metal||Fists of Steel||Eviction Notice|
|Class Token - Heavy||Slot Token - Melee||Scrap Metal|
As a crafting ingredient
|Refined Metal||Capo's Capper|
- The Eviction Notice was added to the game.
- Added/Refined recoil/draw/crit/reload forces for the Eviction Notice.
- [Undocumented] The damage bonus attribute was changed from "-60% damage done" to "-60% damage penalty".
- [Undocumented] The Eviction Notice now makes small weapon noises when moved in the backpack.
- Eviction is the act of forcibly expelling someone from a property. The term is used as a euphemism for murder by the Mafia.
- The Eviction Notice was originally named the Soviet Slammers; the knuckles were colored pewter rather than brass, the tips of the spikes were coated in fresh blood, and the grips had the Mann Co. logo stamped onto them.
- Very early concept art for the Eviction Notice shows they were originally intended to be barbed wires wrapped around the Heavy's knuckles.