Hey, knucklehead, I'm talking ta you!
— The Scout challenging a villain
Bonk Boy is a community-created miscellaneous item for the Scout. It is a team-colored latex mask, with a set of wings on its sides accompanied with the radioactive symbol.
The item comes in two styles, the second of which, called "Tuned In", keeps the Scout's baseball cap and headset.
The Bonk Boy is worn by Super Scouts in Mann vs. Machine.
The Bonk Boy can be used with a Strangifier.
|Aerodynamic Classic||Tuned In
June 23, 2011 Patch (Über Update)
- Bonk Boy was added to the game.
October 13, 2011 Patch (Manniversary Update & Sale)
- Bonk Boy is now a misc slot item.
December 15, 2011 Patch (Australian Christmas 2011)
- Changed "glasses" equip region to "head skin".
February 9, 2012 Patch
- Added an additional style that leaves the Scout headphones visible.
February 10, 2012 [Item schema update]
- Fixed team colors not showing properly.
February 14, 2012 Patch
- Fixed the RED/BLU team skins not working on the Bonk Boy with the new styles.
July 24, 2013 Patch
- Fixed the Bonk Boy model using the incorrect normals.
August 27, 2013 Patch
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- This hat was designed to resemble the DC superhero, The Flash, who, like the Scout, is famous for his speed.
- This hat is a spiritual successor to the Bonk'n'Flash, a hat whose materials were added to the game but was removed over concerns of copyright infringement.