The Robo-Sandvich is a promotional secondary weapon for the Heavy. It appears as a robotized version of the Sandvich with a blinking team-colored light on the top in the style of other Mann vs. Machine models.
This weapon functions identically to the Sandvich.
The Robo-Sandvich is awarded in Genuine quality to players who opened a What's in the Sandvich Box?, which was given to those who purchased the 1:1 Sandvich toy made by ThreeA Toys either at San Diego Comic-Con 2012, or during the limited Valve Store re-releases on December 7th, 2012, October 17th, 2013, and April 19th 2014.
Healing and function times
|Healing and function times|
|Consumption time||4.3 s|
|Dropped item expiry||30 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
- [Undocumented] The Robo-Sandvich was added to the game.
- Added The Robo-Sandvich to the list of items allowed in Medieval Mode.
- [Undocumented] Fixed an issue with the Robo-Sandvich where consuming it at full health would consume it forever.
- The attributes Eat to regain up to 300 health. and Alt-fire: Share a Sandvich with a friend (Medium Health Kit) are missing.
- If the Robo-Sandvich is the active weapon during Humiliation, it can still be thrown by using alternate fire, and eaten via taunting.
- When a player consumes the Robo-Sandvich with The FrankenHeavy set equipped, the Robo-Sandvich's eating time is reduced to three seconds. However, the healing rate does not change so the Heavy only heals up to 225 health.
- The "bite" bodygroup does not remove the original model, causing the bite model to clip into the regular model and rendering it twice.