From Team Fortress Wiki
Armageddon is a taunt for the Pyro with the Rainblower equipped.
Upon taunting, the Pyro blows a stream of bubbles as a rainbow forms over him, complete with a sparkling Balloonicorn in the center of the rainbow. The Pyro then leans over as foreboding music plays, causing the rainbow to become engulfed in flames while the Pyro laughs demonically. A fiery Armageddon then erupts from the Pyro, inflicting fatal fire damage to any enemy slow, unaware, or simply unfortunate enough to be within range. Its wide range of fire is capable of hitting multiple targets at once. The first target gets hit for 400 damage, while the next target gets hit for 200. This effect deals half of the previous damage given to the last target, and also inflicts afterburn damage and knockback to all players.
When seen outside of Pyroland, the rainbow and Balloonicorn do not appear, dramatic music builds up, and the Pyro simply breathes a steady arc of fire before releasing his inferno.
As with most Attack taunts, the Armageddon can be used to kill enemy players during Humiliation and Stalemates.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times
||Deals base damage to the first target,
then every next target gets half the damage
of the last one (so 400, 200, 100 etc)
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.
Kill an enemy with a taunt.
June 27, 2012 Patch
- [Undocumented] Added the Armageddon taunt.
July 5, 2012 Patch
- Fixed the Rainblower taunt attacking players through walls
- During humiliation this taunt plays no animation, sounds or particle effects.
- The particles for the bubbles/fire for the beginning of the taunt are tilted incorrectly, making it look like they're shooting out of the bubble blower's side.
- The music heard during the taunt is cut from the end of the main menu music, Dreams of Cruelty.