From Team Fortress Wiki
This weapon functions identically to the Homewrecker.
Damage and function times
See also: Damage
|Damage and function times|
|Ranged or Melee damage?||Melee|
|Point blank|| |
|Attack interval||0.8 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
See also: Crafting
|Class Token - Pyro||Slot Token - Melee||Scrap Metal|
- The Maul was added to the game.
- Updated the Maul's kill icon; the weapon now faces the victim.
- Updated the Maul so it can be crafted and traded.
- [Undocumented] Fixed the Maul not destroying Red-Tape Recorder Sappers in one hit.
- Fixed teammates blocking the removal of Sappers when using the Homewrecker, Maul, and Neon Annihilator.
- Updated description to better detail the weapon's features.
- Along with a few other games, Red Faction: Armageddon was not available for pre-order in the United Kingdom, making this item unobtainable in Genuine quality in that region.
- The Pyro achievement Arsonist can be earned by destroying enemy Sappers.
- The word Maul comes from the Latin word malleus meaning heavy hammer. Today the word malleus is the name of a hammer-shaped bone in the ear.