It's toasty time!
— Mr. Foster
The Stockbroker's Scarf is a promotional cosmetic item for the Pyro. It is based on the tie worn by Mr. Foster from the video game Killing Floor; a team-colored unpinned tie that replaces the Pyro's napalm grenades.
This item was awarded in Vintage quality to players who purchased Killing Floor before December 14, 2010 and in Unique quality to players who purchased during December 14, 2010 and January 4, 2011.
- The Stockbroker's Scarf was added to the game.
December 13, 2010 Patch #2
- Fixed the issue with napalm grenades reappearing due to LOD.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- Updated the
equip_regionfor the Stockbroker's Scarf.
- Added the Limited attribute to the Stockbroker's Scarf.
- The Stockbroker's Scarf and the Foster's Facade use the same texture file.
Both Stockbroker's Scarf and Foster's Facade RED texture.
Both Stockbroker's Scarf and Foster's Facade BLU texture.