This item is awarded to players who earn the Poker Night 2 achievement Book 'Em. As of September 12, 2018, the game has been removed from sale. However, any owners may still obtain its promotional items.
- The Necronomicrown was added to the game.
April 24, 2013 [Item schema update]
- Made the Necronomicrown giftable.
- The Necronomicrown is no longer giftable.
The Necronomicrown is set up for paint to be applied, but the ability to do so is disabled.
Main article: Paint Can
Mouseover cells to preview the images on a dark background. Click on the images to enlarge them.
|An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge||Color No. 216-190-216||Peculiarly Drab Tincture||Aged Moustache Grey|
|A Distinctive Lack of Hue||After Eight||Radigan Conagher Brown||Ye Olde Rustic Colour|
|Muskelmannbraun||Mann Co. Orange||Australium Gold||The Color of a Gentlemann's Business Pants|
|Dark Salmon Injustice||Pink as Hell||A Deep Commitment to Purple||Noble Hatter's Violet|
|A Color Similar to Slate||Zepheniah's Greed||Drably Olive||Indubitably Green|
|The Bitter Taste of Defeat and Lime||A Mann's Mint|
|Waterlogged Lab Coat (RED)||Waterlogged Lab Coat (BLU)||Balaclavas Are Forever (RED)||Balaclavas Are Forever (BLU)|
|Team Spirit (RED)||Team Spirit (BLU)||Operator's Overalls (RED)||Operator's Overalls (BLU)|
|The Value of Teamwork (RED)||The Value of Teamwork (BLU)||An Air of Debonair (RED)||An Air of Debonair (BLU)|
|Cream Spirit (RED)||Cream Spirit (BLU)||Unpainted|
- The item's name is a reference to the Necronomicon, a fictional grimoire appearing in the Evil Dead series and the writings of H.P. Lovecraft.
- The item's description is a reference to an event in Army of Darkness, where Evil Ash grows out of Ash's body.