The Balloonibouncer is a community-created Action taunt for the Pyro. When activated, the Pyro will bring out and ride a spring-mounted Balloonicorn with some voicelines of amusement. Upon canceling the taunt, the Pyro hops off and the Balloonicorn disappears.
The Balloonibouncer was contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "Pyro's Playtime".
- The Balloonibouncer was added to the game.
- Updated Taunt: The Balloonibounce to end the taunt if the player is moved
- The Pyro's hitbox does not align with the actual taunt's animation, as the Pyro is still considered to be "standing" where the taunt was initiated. As such, all shots fired at the Pyro's body during the taunt will appear to miss entirely.
- The Camera is also incorrectly positioned due to where the Pyro is actually standing.
- The underside of the Balloonibouncer has the words, 'Balloonicorn', as well as sporting a symbol below it. The symbol appears to depict a heart with what seems to be an arrow through the middle, typically associated with love.