The Sengoku Scorcher is a community-created cosmetic item for the Pyro. It gives the Pyro a team-colored Uwagi and above it is a kusazuri, with three black metal plates bound by a team-colored band of cloth and below it is a pentagonal piece of black metal. Around its waist is a black Obi belt tied on the right side and on his left side hangs a black Tessen(鉄扇) or war fan, both of which move with the Pyro.
The Sengoku Scorcher was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
|The Ronin Roaster Pack|
- The Senguko Scorcher was added to the game.
- Fixed a problem with The Senguko Scorcher's materials
- Updated the name of The Senguko Scorcher to be The Sengoku Scorcher
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- Sengoku was an era from 1467 – 1573 A.D. marked by social upheaval, political intrigue and near-constant military conflict in Japan.