The Cute Suit is a community-created cosmetic item for the Pyro and Engineer. It splits the Pyro's default fireproof suit into a long jacket and pants. The jacket features a large collar that covers the bottom half of the Pyro's gasmask and a long, fully fastened zipper that extends from the top of the collar to the bottom of the jacket. The Pyro's gas mask is also made paintable. When worn by the Engineer, his overalls are extended into a longer smock or apron, and his sleeves are let down into his gloves, completely covering his skin. He also wears two gloves instead of the default single glove on his right hand.
The item has two styles: "Hat" and "No Hat". "Hat" retains the Engineer's default helmet, while "No Hat" hides the helmet. The styles have no effect when worn on the Pyro, while paint does not affect the cosmetic if worn on the Engineer.
The Cute Suit was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- The Cute Suit was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- Updated materials/models for the Cute Suit.
- [Undocumented] Updated the Cute Suit to be equippable by the Engineer.
- [Undocumented] Added Styles to the Cute Suit.