Brotherhood of Arms
|“What are you lookin' at?!”
This page or section would benefit from the addition of one or more images.
Please add a suitable image, then remove this notice. The specific instructions are: "Medic and Spy different color schemes to the info box (Similar to Team Captain and Seal Mask"
The Brotherhood of Arms is a community-created cosmetic item for all classes. It consists of a white cap underneath a team-colored hood and two white drawstrings. When worn by the Medic and Spy, the hood is a darker team colour.
The Brotherhood of Arms was contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "The Brother-Hood 2."
- The Brotherhood of Arms was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] This hat can now be uncrated with Unusual quality.
- [Undocumented] Added this hat to the item drop system.
- The item's name is a reference to the title of the cancelled version of Team Fortress 2 Team Fortress 2: Brotherhood of Arms.
- The item's description references the N.W.A. album "Straight Outta Compton."
- The phrase "Brother(s) in Arms" means a close associate, especially a fellow member of a military service.