The item comes in two styles, named "Peek-a-boo..." and "I see you!". "I see you!", the second style, has the helmet tilted back on the head to reveal the Soldier's eyes. Additionally, parts of the hat glow red. This is easiest to see in low-light areas of maps.
|Peek-a-boo...||I see you!|
- The Doe-Boy was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] The Doe-Boy was made tradable and craftable.
- Fixed The Doe-Boy using incorrect team materials.
- Doughboy is an informal term for an American soldier, especially members of the American Expeditionary Forces in World War I.
- The item's name is a reference to the Soldier's alias, Jane Doe.
- The Doe-Boy resembles the helmet worn by some Columbian soldiers in BioShock Infinite.
Image featuring every BioShock Infinite hat on the Official Website.
- BioShock Infinite
- Blind Justice
- Person in the Iron Mask
- Pounding Father
- Steel Songbird
- Sydney Straw Boat
- Vox Diabolus