Angel of Death
The Angel of Death is a community-created cosmetic item for the Medic. It turns the Medic's default lab coat into a team-colored surplice with wide sleeves. The item further adds a team-colored, gold-trimmed pellegrina which is worn on the Medic's shoulders, along with a dove engraved medallion which hangs from the Medic's neck.
The Angel of Death was contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "Pope's Robes".
- The Angel of Death was added to the game.
- Fixed bad LODs for The Angel of Death coat for the Medic.
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- The Angel of Death is the destroying angel in various religions, including Judaism and Christianity.
- Originally, this item and the Nunhood formed the "Angel of Death" Medic set (prior to the cosmetic's renaming); however, it was not marked as item set in-game.
- The creators intended to hide the Nunhood's shoulder part with the pellegrina of the Angel of Death in order to make both of them look like a single item.