Gold Dueling Badge
The medal is awarded after a player has reached level 50 with the Silver Dueling Badge, and its level increases by 1 for every 10 duels won by the player. After 740 duel wins and the badge reaches level 75, it is upgraded to the Platinum Dueling Badge.
The badge also displays the time, date, outcome, and opponent in the last duel. After the Hatless Update, the badge does not show losses and winning percentages
If the badge is deleted, a new one will be awarded upon completing another duel. This new badge will have the same stats as the old one, but will bear a new "date received".
- The Gold Dueling Badge was added to the game.
- Fixed Dueling badges using the wrong texture.
- Duel badges now only show the number of wins a player has.
- Not including random drops or being challenged by other players, but including the set of 5 rewarded Dueling Mini-Games for every 10 wins, the lowest possible amount of money a player can spend on Dueling Mini-Games in order to get this badge would be $49.50 (37.00€, £29.50, 1500 rub), which buys 250 duels (50 sets of 5). This is assuming each duel is won.
- Unlike the Bronze Dueling Badge, when enough duels are won to be awarded the gold badge, there is no "#PlayerName has earned Gold Dueling Badge" message broadcast to the server. This also happens for the Silver and Platinum Dueling Badges.