Towering Pillar of Hats
From Team Fortress Wiki
The Towering Pillar of Hats is a headwear item wearable by all classes. It is a stack of 3 hats; a grey bowler hat, similar to the Spy's Backbiter's Billycock, a black top hat, similar to the Demoman's Scotsman's Stove Pipe, and a boater with a black ribbon.
- The Towering Pillar of Hats was added to the game.
- Fixed this hat being included in the crafting of class-specific hats using class tokens.
- [Undocumented] Added a community-contributed description for this hat.
- The "Fabricate Class Headgear" recipe no longer has a chance of creating all-class hats.
- The hat description was written by Valve, but was also submitted, with an attribution , as an entry during the Hat Describing Contest.
- The Towering Pillar of Hats was worn by John 'Tower of Hats' Booth, and is on display in Coal Town.
- J.Axer's Dapper Topper
- Modest Pile of Hat
- Noble Amassment of Hats
- Full Head Of Steam
- Towering Titanium Pillar of Hats