From Team Fortress Wiki
This article is about the Soldier cosmetic item. For the Heavy cosmetic item, see Pounding Father.
The Founding Father was contributed to the game via the Steam Workshop under the name "Dandy Yankee".
- The Founding Father was added to the game.
- Fixed the description for the Founding Father.
- Fixed incorrect alpha in the backpack images for the Valley Forge and the Founding Father.
- [Undocumented] The Founding Father was added in the Mann Co. Store
- The name of this item is a reference to the Founding Fathers, political leaders and statesmen of United States who participated in the American Revolution.
- The original name of this item was a reference to the American patriotic songs "Yankee Doodle" and "Yankee Doodle Dandy" as well as Puerto Rican reggaeton artist Daddy Yankee.
- This item, together with Valley Forge and Colonial Clogs, was a part of Svdl's "Father of a Nation" Soldier set.
- Originally, this item also included white hair, which was removed and added to Valley Forge, because it made the item's polycount too high for the importer tool.