The Jumping Jack is a community-created Action taunt for the Engineer. When activated, the Engineer will pull a jackhammer out of his tool pocket and ride on it. When ending the taunt, the Engineer will jump off it and put it back in his tool pocket. The player can move during the taunt with the directional keys, at the speed of the Victory Lap. While riding, the jackhammer will make a loud noise and create a smoke trail as well as holes in the ground.
The Jumping Jack was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Added the Jumping Jack to the game.
- The Jumping Jack displays incorrectly on the loadout screen and Mann Co. Store, showing the Engineer's default Shotgun pose with the Jackhammer awkwardly positioned in front of him.
- Sometimes, the jackhammer will not produce a smoke trail or pierce holes in the floor.
- As with most moving taunts, falling from a height will stop the taunt's sounds from playing, although in this case the sound will restart after a few moments.
- The Jumping Jack's name is a pun based off the Jumping Jack exercise, a traditional full-body jumping workout, and a Jackhammer, which the Engineer rides about in a hopping motion.