Dell in the Shell
This item can only be worn around Halloween or during a Full Moon; at other times of the year, it does not appear in gameplay, unless the server has Halloween mode enabled. However, it can be equipped at any time and can still be viewed on the loadout screen even when it is not visible during games.
Dell in the Shell was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Dell in the Shell was added to the game.
- The Item schema is configured to disable the Engineers's "head" bodygroup, however, such bodygroup does not exist for either the Engineer or the Dell in the Shell. This was likely a typo that was written instead of the actual existing bodygroup, "hat".
- Dell is the Engineer's first name.
- This item, as well as the A Shell of a Mann, references to Turtling, a common strategy among newer Engineer players.
- The name is also a reference to the Ghost in the Shell franchise.