|Map type||Capture the Flag|
|Release date:||December 17th, 2015|
|Last updated:||February 2nd, 2016|
|Developer(s):||Andrew "Dr. Spud" Thompson|
Fay L. "nineaxis" Fabry
Mark "Shmitz" Major
|Health Kits:||×4 • ×4|
|Ammo Boxes:||×4 • ×4|
Landfall was created for TF2Maps.net's Competitive CTF Contest and was awarded 9th place with a total of 66 points. It is set in a logging area with various catwalks along the giant trees.
- Intelligence deck: The wooden deck in each base, on which the Intelligence briefcase rests.
- Courtyard: The main open area directly next to the team spawn, which provides access to the side route and the lumber building.
- Rooftops: The accessible rooftops above both spawn rooms. Engineers are able to build on top of the rooftop closer to the lumber building.
- Stump: A large stump located close to the Deck, on which Engineers tend to build.
- Side route: The larger dirt route that skirts the outside of each base.
- Shack: A building with a roof accessible to those with special jumping abilities (ex. rocket jumping and double-jumping) located on the side route.
- Upper walkway: An enclosed walkway above the side route that provides direct access to the base rooftops.
- Lumber building: The two main buildings on either side of the map, serving as the main route from the base to the central area. Has multiple connected rooms within and a walkway along the front and above the side route, which connects directly to the tree.
- Inner deck: A deck closer to the base, which can serve as a point of harassment for attackers.
- Battlement: A small room located directly above the resource deck, which has a view of nearly the whole central area.
- Side room: A small room located on the second floor near the side route, which connects the side route directly to the second floor via stairs.
- Tree: Located at the center of the map, this huge tree serves as a major landmark for the map. It is surrounded by a circular walkway, and connects to the resource decks and the second floors of both teams' lumber buildings.
- Resource deck: Two decks on either side of the tree which have the health packs and ammo boxes.
Main article: Community Landfall strategy
- Added Landfall to the game.
- Fixed building Teleporters between spawn room doors.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to go outside the map.
- Fixed some material issues.
- [Undocumented] Added Vanguard, Landfall, Highpass and Snowycoast to their respective modes' Quickplay rotations.
This is the changelog of the map before it was added to the game.