Community Monster Bash strategy
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This article is a Community strategy stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: Complete Locations first.
|October 19, 2018 Patch
(Scream Fortress X)
|Aeon "Void" Bollig
Harlen "UEAKCrash" Linke
Tim "SediSocks" Brown Lees
Liam "Diva Dan" Moffitt
Jennifer "NeoDement" Burnett
Erik "Colteh" Coltey
|Health drain, Pitfall,
| ×5 • ×6 •
|×6 • ×1
This article is about Community Monster Bash strategy.
Note: It is recommended to read the main Monster Bash article first to become familiar with the names of key map locations used in this article.
See also: Community Player Destruction strategy
- The rare Spell near the main objective respawns every time said objective closes - use that to finish a team fight that usually goes on in that area while the reanimator is available.
- The pit remains open for the entire match and can be used at any time. The pit grants a spell each time you leave successfully, these spells can be used when it's time to deposit the gibs and can give a big advantage in the fight.
- You can use your speed to grab the rare Spell without enemies noticing.
- You can use your mobility to quickly enter the pit in the middle and quickly get out to gain crits and a Spell.
- Due to your high speed, you can collect many gibs while also staying out of trouble. Despite the fact that enemies can see you through walls when you have the most gibs, you can avoid all but one of them by simply running away.
- Due to the two elevation levels on the map, you can surprise enemies by jumping up from the low ground in unexpected places.
- You can also use your mobility to gain the high ground instead.
- If an enemy walks to the balcony with the Spell, try to push them off with airblast.
- Try to gain the high ground advantage in order to use stickies more easily.
- The Heavy has a large health pool, despite his slow speed, he can easily survive in the pit and make it to the end.
- A Teleporter Exit can be very hard to see in the water in the Dungeon.
- You can coordinate with a high damage class such as Soldier or Heavy to stay in the pit and prevent enemy players from getting the Spell at the end by killing them the moment they fall into the pit.
- If you are worried about dying in the pit, try using the Cozy Camper. Its passive health regeneration can help you survive longer.
- Try to grab the rare Spell as soon as it spawns. Cloaking allows you to steal it without being caught.
- The Dead Ringer can be very useful in the pit, it allows you to reduce the damage dealt, get out there faster with the speed boost, as well as go through there mostly unseen.
- Be careful when using the Conniver's Kunai, its max health reduction may prove fatal in the pit.