Community Monster Bash strategy
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This article is a Community strategy stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: Complete Locations first.
|Community Monster Bash strategy|
|Map type||Player Destruction|
|Developer(s):||Aeon "Void" Bollig|
Harlen "UEAKCrash" Linke
Tim "SediSocks" BL
Liam "Diva Dan" Moffitt
Jennifer "NeoDement" Burnett
|Health drain, Pitfall,|
|Health Kits:||×5 • ×6 • ×1|
|Ammo Boxes:||×6 • ×1|
This article is about Community Monster Bash strategy.
Note: It is recommended to read the main Monster Bash article first to become familiar with the names of key map locations used in this article.
The Rare Spell near the main objective respawns every time the said objective closes - use that to finish a team fight that usually goes on in that area while the reanimator is available.
- You can use your speed to grab the rare powerup without enemies noticing.
- Use your increased mobility to get onto small perches above the rare spell, thus gaining an advantage against most enemies.
- If an enemy walks to the balcony with the powerup, try to push them off with airblast.
- Same as with Soldier, gain highground advantage in order to use stickies easier.
- A Teleporter Exit can be very hard to see in the water in the Dungeon.
- Try to grab the rare spell as soon as it spawns, since cloak allows you to steal it without being caught.