Community Metalworks strategy
From Team Fortress Wiki
This article discusses community strategy for Metalworks.
|Community Metalworks strategy|
|Map type||Control Point|
|File name:|| |
|Developer(s):||Ian "ScorpioUprising" Cuslidge|
|Health Kits:||×4 • ×8|
|Ammo Boxes:||×4 • ×12|
- Stay in a group. Your team will fall very quickly if you try to act alone.
- There are multiple different entrances. If one route is too well defended, take another.
- Scouts have lots of room to maneuver in the control point areas. Try not to get caught in an ambush in the crossover areas.
- Scouts should stay behind to capture points while the rest of the team pushes forward.
- There are plenty of upper walkpaths around the map, so feel free to rocket jump onto them for faster travel.
- While not as useful on this map, the Pyro's airblast can be very useful in pushing enemies off the middle control point.
- Set stickytraps on the bridges. They can help disorganize large groups.
- The Grenade Launcher will be extremely useful in the small corridors. Use it whenever possible.
- The limiting catwalks make for great opportunities to lock down a control point. Provide suppressive fire while other teammates capture.
- The final point will be a tough holdout without a sentry in place. Set your sentry to guard both the doors.
- Save your ÜberCharge when near a control point. It can help turn the battle into your team's favor.
- Be aware of enemy Soldiers and Demomen who may try to rocket jump or sticky jump, respectively, towards you.
- Provide Sniper cover on the last point. You'll have full sight on all entryways.
- There are vantage points near the middle control point that can help you harass enemies trying to capture.
- You can use the bottom floors in each area to slip past groups of enemies.
- Engineer nests can be tricky near the last couple points. You can assist your team by sabotaging the nests.