Community Precipice strategy
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This article is a Community strategy stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: General expansion
|Community Precipice strategy|
|Developer(s):||Cory "The Horse Strangler" De La Torre|
|Hazards:||Pitfalls, Ghosts, Skeletons,|
|Health Kits:||×4 • ×9 • ×1|
|Ammo Boxes:||×5 • ×13 • ×1|
This article is about Community Precipice strategy.
Note: It is recommended to read the main Precipice article first to become familiar with the names of key map locations used in this article.
See also: Community Payload strategy
See also: Community Skeletons strategy
- The cauldron spells come every 60 seconds.
- Time this to know when to control the cart to gain or deny the buffs for BLU.
- On the other hand, the Magic spells are up for grab for whoever gets there first.
- Each cart spell has seconds of animation letting the players know what effect is coming, which can influence the decision to approach the cart or back off at that moment.
- The choke at Point A is particularly strong.
- BLU should not cap Point A until the Loading Zone is secure. If BLU are driven back through the choke with the cart stuck out of healing and spell range at the point, BLU loses major offensive support.
- Any cauldron spell increases BLU's strength on the push timed to take the advantage; two of the effects count as a Quick-Fix ÜberCharge on everyone pushing, one blocks explosions on the pushers, and, played right, Skeletons can draw most of the Sentry Gun fire.
- Don't get excited over the "giant" Skeleton, it has the exact stats of a Normal Skeleton.