Community Gravestone strategy
From Team Fortress Wiki
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This article is a Community strategy stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
|Community Gravestone strategy|
|File name:|| |
|Release date:||October 19, 2018|
|Last updated:||October 30, 2018|
|Developer(s):|| Tomi "ICS" Uurainen|
Riley "Sheltr" Aanestad
Michał "AsG_Alligator" Byczko
Zach "Exactol" Matuson
Liam “Diva Dan” Moffitt
|Hazards:|| Bubbling Cauldron, Saw blades,|
Pumpkin bombs, Ghosts,
Underworld Health drain,
Horseless Headless Horseman,
Visual effects only:
|Health Kits:||×8 • ×5 • ×2|
|Ammo Boxes:||×1 • ×8 • ×5|
This article is about Community Gravestone strategy.
General Strategy (All Classes)
See also: Community Payload strategy
See also: Community Skeletons strategy
- General Community Payload strategy applies, but with the added complication of scheduled monster spawns.
- As disruptive as they can be, the infrequent monster spawns are generally a neutral factor.
- Attack only those Skeletons that chase your team; waste no fire on any other monster.
- There are only Rare Magic Spells are available only through the Island and Graveyard Underworlds; know where they are and when they unlock.
- There are 5 rare spells in the Graveyard when MONOCULUS dies. If looks like other team is about to defeat MONOCULUS, attack those enemies close to the portal that is about to open and get the spells yourself.