Community Mercenary Park strategy
From Team Fortress Wiki
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This article is a Community strategy stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: Class Specific Strats along with strats for all-classes
|Community Mercenary Park strategy|
|Map type||Control Point|
|File name:|| |
|Release date:||October 20, 2017|
|Last updated:||March 28, 2018|
|Health Kits:||×2 • ×14|
|Ammo Boxes:||×1 • ×11 • ×5|
This article is about Community Mercenary Park strategy.
General Strategy (All Classes)
- Mercenary Park has many choke points, the Flame Throwers are often pretty powerful since they are best for close range combat, using the choke points to your advantage either offensively or defensively is optimal.
- While attacking the final point, taking advantage of the shattered hole in the glass near the intersection on the second floor can be extremely useful for evading fire and catching enemies off guard, but key to this is making sure that your team has control of the second floor.
- The right side of the lower elevator choke (opposite the medical procedure room) is a sheltered place close to the action for BLU Medic to do a lot of supportive healing and quick building of ÜberCharge. The RED Medic should be on the other side of the wall doing exactly the same thing.
- Watch out for RED counter-pushes/BLU pushes as you are really close to a lot of the enemy.
- The deck with the window to the medical procedure room is a possible secondary BLU Medic position on final.
- The Health Kit on the RED side should be reserved for the Medic; he is going to need it.
- This map is particularly noisy, with several locations of continuous or intermittent louder noise for masking decloaking sounds.
- On the first point, the waterfall is particularly loud on the defender's side where RED Engineers are likely to have buildings. This noise can easily cover the decloak sound of the watches and sometimes the Dead Ringer, which can make it nearly impossible for someone to listen for decloak sounds to know there is a Spy attacking.