Community Maple Ridge Event strategy
From Team Fortress Wiki
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This article is a Community strategy stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
|Community Maple Ridge Event strategy|
|Map type||King of the Hill|
|File name:|| |
|Release date:||October 21st, 2016|
|Health Kits:||×4 • ×3|
|Ammo Boxes:||×2 • ×5|
This article is about Community Maple Ridge Event strategy.
General Strategy (All Classes)
- See also: Community King of the Hill strategy
- The Lounge rooms in Redmond's House across from the Chapel are very tight. Demomen and Soldiers should take advantage of this to maximize the effectiveness of their splash damage against targets inside them.
- Other classes who benefit from close-quarters combat, such as the Pyro and Heavy, should also take defensive advantage of the Lounge rooms, making full use of the Health and Ammo pickups to maintain the position.
- Ammo drops often litter the floor of the Moat, drop down to rearm and to heal with the medium Health kit.
- Hunt wounded enemies doing the same.
- Check for flanking Spies and Scouts.
- Common build sites for forward nests are along the flank to the Chapel:
- An aggressive point for a nest is within the Chapel, as it allows for easy control point defense while leaving your sentry visible to only those it can shoot. Just be wary of the Pumpkin bomb in the back! The position has no Flank, so recognize that there is no escape or reinforcement route; a Dispenser and an upgraded Teleporter are essential.
- The Library is a more defensive nest position; less exposed with short communication to Spawn.
- The Mezzanine is an intermediate and common nest location, sheltered, far forward, and supplied with a little Ammo. Building and upgrading a nest here can help the team project past the point, and once secure, you can shift your buildings quickly into the Chapel.
- The wide Moat circling the point makes for a great flank behind the enemy team.