Community Slasher strategy
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This article is a Community strategy stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: Page is empty.
|Community Slasher strategy|
|Map type||King of the Hill|
|Developer(s):||Andrew "Rogue13" Risch|
Aeon "Void" Bollig
Lauren "Yrrzy" Godfrey
Martin "Chaofanatic" Ellis
Tim "SediSocks" BL
|Hazards:||Pumpkin bombs, Ghost,|
Horseless Headless Horsemann,
|Health drain, Astral fall|
|Health Kits:||×17 • ×12 • ×2|
|Ammo Boxes:||×2 • ×6 • ×2|
This article is about Community Slasher strategy.
Note: It is recommended to read the main Slasher article first to become familiar with the names of key map locations used in this article.
See also: Community King of the Hill strategy
- If you are building a Sentry Gun on the control point or somewhere close to it, keep in mind that it will go down rather quickly as its range will be its downfall.
- Having a Sentry Gun next to the Underworld Portal can be an obstacle for the other team. If you can find a good spot for it inside the Ranger Lodge, it will deny the other team of getting ÜberCharge and Crit boost.
- If you want to set up a teleporter entrance at your team's spawn, it is probably wiser to set it up outside of the larger resupply building. The reason being that more of your teammates will notice it, as it is more immediately visible there coming out of both spawns than if it were placed in front of the smaller one.
- Standing at the Boat Rental Battlements can prove advantageous to you as you should have an easy time picking off targets from where you are standing. You should be cautious as enemy Snipers can see you from their Boat Rental Battlements too.
- Take advantage of the enemy Snipers standing on their Battlements.