Community Moonshine Event strategy
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This article is a Community strategy stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
|Community Moonshine Event strategy|
|Map type||King of the Hill|
|Developer(s):||Josh "HeyU" Harris|
Harlen "UEAKCrash" Linke
Jake "Jukebox" Jackubowski
|Hazards:||Gator, Pumpkin bombs,|
Ghosts, Deadly waters
|Health Kits:||×3 • ×5|
|Ammo Boxes:||×2 • ×6|
This article is about Community Moonshine Event strategy.
General Map Strategy
See also: Community King of the Hill strategy
General (All Classes)
- There are many flank routes on this map, so keep an eye out on all sides rather than just one.
- Jump into the water if you are on fire or if you are coated with Jarate or Mad Milk in order to douse your fire or remove the liquid.
- Normally, try to avoid the water as it will only slow you down and prevent you from making use of your signature double jump, which will leave you at a disadvantage.
- Use your Rocket Launcher's splash damage to clear enemies trying to cap the point.
- As the main part of the map has plenty of water, your Flamethrower or Flare Gun will not be as effective. Consider equipping the Shotgun and/or the Neon Annihilator.
- Be aware that water will slow down your Grenade Launcher's grenades, so adjust accordingly.
- Make use of your Sticky Launcher's splash damage to clear enemies trying to cap the point. Consider putting a stickytrap on it if you have time.
- Be aware that water will slow you down even further, reducing your speed to a slow crawl that will make you much easier to hit.
- Placing your Sentry Gun on the middle point has many disadvantages, such as the open area and water preventing your Sentry Gun from targeting players, so it is advised to place your Sentry Gun in the corridor between the spawn and the middle point instead.
- The open area at the middle point leaves little room for hiding, so be careful of enemy Snipers who may try to headshot you.
- Make use of the open area to shoot enemies from beyond their range, but be careful of enemy Snipers.
- Be aware that water will make you more easily detectable, and your Cloak and Dagger can not recharge underwater.