| Community Foundry (Capture the Flag) strategy
| Basic information
| Map type
|| Capture the Flag
| File name:
| Map Info
|| Dusk, cloudy
|| Cauldron Fire
| Map Items
| Health Kits:
|| ×8 • ×10
| Ammo Boxes:
|| ×13 • ×5
- This map is a complete conversion of Foundry into a Capture the Flag map, so many strategies that work there will also work here.
- While most strategies from the original map will also work here, the Grappling Hook makes all classes more mobile, so many strategies may not work as well.
- Thanks to the Grappling Hook, you can keep up with your team. Aim it at the ground for speed boosts whenever possible.
- While there are many great places to set up a Sentry Gun, Engineers are not as effective due to the Grappling Hook. The best place to set up would be near your team's flag.
- The Grappling Hook will allow you to set up a vantage point virtually anywhere.
- While Foundry has many flank routes, enemies will also be looking to use them, especially Scouts and Spies.