Community Foundry (Capture the Flag) strategy
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This article is a Community strategy stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: General strategy and class specifics
|Community Foundry (Capture the Flag) strategy|
|Map type||Capture the Flag|
|Health Kits:||×8 • ×10|
|Ammo Boxes:||×13 • ×5|
This article is about strategy specific to the Mannpower variant of Foundry. For strategy specific to the Control Point variant, see Community Foundry strategy.
This article is about Community Foundry (Capture the Flag) strategy.
Note: It is recommended to read the main Foundry (Capture the Flag) article first to become familiar with the names of key map locations used in this article.
- This map is a complete conversion of Foundry into a Capture the Flag map, so many strategies that work there will also work here.
- While most strategies from the original map will also work here, the Grappling Hook makes all classes more mobile, so many strategies may not work as well.
- Thanks to the Grappling Hook, you can keep up with your team. Aim it at the ground for speed boosts whenever possible.
- While there are many great places to set up a Sentry Gun, Engineers are not as effective due to the Grappling Hook. The best place to set up would be near your team's flag.
- The Grappling Hook will allow you to set up a vantage point virtually anywhere.
- While Foundry has many flank routes, enemies will also be looking to use them, especially Scouts and Spies.