Community Enclosure strategy
From Team Fortress Wiki
|“Sun Tzu's got nothing on us!”
This article is a Community strategy stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help the Team Fortress Wiki Community Strategy Project by expanding it.
Notes: None added
|Community Enclosure strategy|
|File name:|| |
|Release date:||October 20, 2017|
|Last updated:||June 26, 2018|
- fuzzymellow -
|Hazards:|| White water, Raptors,|
|Health Kits:||×12 • ×24|
|Ammo Boxes:||×7 • ×16 • ×10|
This article is about Community Enclosure strategy.
General Strategy (All Classes)
See also: Community Payload strategy
- Use your high speed to take alternate routes and catch enemies off guard.
- There are many tight spaces in Enclosure. Try to ambush enemies in these areas to prevent them from dodging your splash damage.
- If your team controls it, the Service Hall can get you several Backburner kills, especially for a RED Pyro before BLU gets into the Observation Room.
- Both sides of the Wood Structure (the end nearest the Boathouse) have a Medium Health Kit, close to each other and in sheltered positions for waiting out a Pickup respawn.
- When the Cart is on the Wood Structure, this situation sets up a close quarters, continuous motion, defensive patrol for a Pyro. The Health pickup in the shed next to the Triceratops Enclosure can add a secondary route to your patrol.
- Pop around corners and up and down levels for single ambushes, then hit one of Health Kits (once a heavier class notices you, you should run off and heal) -- the Pickup under the ramp is particularly good for waiting for the respawn.
- The Back Scratcher is useful here due to the numerous health packs.