From Team Fortress Wiki
The Dalokohs Bar, pronounced ʻDah-lock-ussʻ, is a community-made secondary weapon for the Heavy. It is a large, partially unwrapped, segmented chocolate bar with the Team Fortress logo imprinted on each piece. The white-and-team-colored wrapper proclaims "Dalokohs, it's delicious!"
Once consumed, the bar will heal 60 health. In addition, maximum health is temporarily increased by 50 for 30 seconds, like a semi-permanent overheal; however, this bonus will not stack with healing from the Medi Gun or Dispenser nor will it increase the Heavy's maximum overheal health. The health increase does not remain if the Heavy changes his secondary weapon. Like other lunchbox items, the Heavy will be immobile when consuming the bar; it cannot extinguish fire nor can it be eaten underwater. Also, unlike the Sandvich and Buffalo Steak Sandvich, it cannot be dropped to heal teammates but can be eaten repeatedly without recharging.
Healing and function times
|Healing and function times|
|Effect||Adds +50 max health for 30 seconds|
|Consumption time||4.3 s|
|Effect duration||30 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|Scrap Metal||Sandvich||Dalokohs Bar|
|Class Token - Heavy||Slot Token - Secondary||Scrap Metal|
- The Heavy's base HP may remain at 350 after consuming, allowing a self-overheal to 400 HP if eaten thereafter.
- When a player consumes the Dalokohs Bar, it is possible that no bite marks will visibly appear in the first person view; other players will still see an eaten Chocolate.
- "Dalokohs" is "shokolad," the Russian word for chocolate, spelled backwards.
- This model was originally made for a community skin that made the Heavy resemble Coach, a survivor from another Valve game, Left 4 Dead 2.
- The original skin had only a BLU texture and a normal map. Upon adding the item to the game, the normal map was removed and for the RED texture, the hue of the item was changed to save time and effort.