Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol
While a player has the Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol equipped, their maximum health is increased by 15, from 125 to 140 (125 with the Sandman). In addition to this, they will not receive any damage as a result of falling. However, the weapon fires 25% slower than the Pistol, and the wearer will receive 50% more damage from Fire, including afterburn.
Damage and function times
|Damage and function times|
|Attack interval||0.2125 s|
|Spread recovery||1.25 s|
|Values are approximate and determined by community testing.|
|Reclaimed Metal||Mad Milk||Winger||Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol|
|Class Token - Scout||Slot Token - Secondary||Scrap Metal|
- The Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol was added to the game.
- Added recoil forces for the Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol.
- The clip of the weapon sticks out of the gun after completing the reload animation, until the player switches weapons.
- This weapon's name is a reference to Charles Arthur Floyd, AKA "Pretty Boy Floyd", a 1930s bank robber.
- The design is based off of the Colt 1908 Vest Pocket Pistol.
- The design is also similar to some concept art of the original stock Pistol.