Shogun's Shoulder Guard
The Shogun's Shoulder Guard is a community-created cosmetic item for the Soldier. It consists of several parts of Japanese samurai armour, which include a team-colored left shoulder guard (sode), a team-colored left forearm guard (kote) and a brown plate (tekko) that covers the back of the Soldier's left hand and features his class icon. It also changes the Soldier's default undershirt to a paintable shirt that is usually worn underneath the Samurai armor (shitagi).
The Shogun's Shoulder Guard was contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "The Shogun's Guard".
- The Shogun's Shoulder Guard was added to the game.
- Changed item type to Cosmetic Armor.
- [Undocumented] Added The Shogun's Shoulder Guard to the Mann Co. Store.
- A Shogun is a military leader in Japan.
- The item description references Japan's previous longstanding closed door policy.
- Although it would be possible to make this item cover both shoulders, the creator stated that asymmetry looks better and more interesting to him, and the right shoulder guard would greatly clip with Soldier's primary weapons.