Mann vs. Makine
|Bu sayfa şu anda Türkçeye tercüme edilme aşamasında.
Eğer Türkçe biliyorsanız, konuşma sayfasına yazın ya da daha önceden sayfaya katkıda bulunanlarla konuşun (sayfa geçmişinden isimlerini bularak).
Gray Mann has built an unstoppable automaton army with a single purpose: to destroy all things Mann Co. Luckily for you, the majority of this robot legion is equipped with basic weaponry that could never level an entire building. Unluckily, they also have access to giant bombs, which they’d drag through hell if it meant dropping one in a Mann Co. bombhole. And it’s up to you to stop them.
— Mann vs. Makine tanıtım yazısı
Mann vs. Makine, aynı adlı güncelleme ile yayımlanan bir eşli oyun modudur. Mann vs. Makine'de altı kişiye kadar çıkabilen oyuncu takımı, oyuncuların üssüne bomba taşıyan yapay zeka kontrollü robot sürülerine karşı savaşır. Oyuncular oyun içi para birimi nakitleri kullanarak kendi silahları için geliştirme satın alabilir. Bütün satın alınan geliştirmeler oyun süresince durur. Bir oyuncu oyun esnasında herhangi bir sebepten dolayı oyunu terk ettiğinde ve daha sonra yeniden bağlandığında geliştirmeleri ve nakitleri korunur.
Mann vs. Makine'de kazanılabilecek başarımlar Mann vs. Makine Başarımları'dır.
Mann vs. Makine farklı bir "En İyi Anlar" istatistikleri kullanır.
Bu oyun modunda şu anda beş zorluk düzeyi vardır: Normal, Orta Düzey, Gelişmiş, Uzman ve Kabus.
|The Sound Of Medicine|
Takıma yapay zeka kontrollü robot sürüleri saldırır ve oyuncular robotların bombayı takımın üssüne ulaştırmasını engellemelidir (Yük Vagonu 'nda olduğu gibi). Her bir yok edilen robot nakit düşürür (bir oyuncu paraları topladığında paranın hepsi bütün oyunculara eşit olarak dağıtılır). Oyunun herhangi bir anında oyuncular silahlarını nakit kullanarak Geliştirme Merkezi'nde geliştirebilir. Ayrıca o an kullandığı sınıfın yeteneklerini de geliştirebilirler. Bütün geliştirmeler farklı bir sınıfa geçilse bile korunur fakat satın alınan geliştirmeler oyuncunun eski sınıfında kalır. Oyuncular robotlar tarafından yenilgiye uğratılırsa oyun rauntun başından başlar.
Robotların çoğu dokuz sınıfın sade robot versiyonu halidir ve varsayılan silahları veya başka silahları kullanabilirler. Fakat bazı özel robotlar eşsiz yeteneklere sahiptir.
Bir robot bombayı taşırken hızının yarısını kaybeder. Bu robot, eğer yok edilmezse zaman içinde çeşitli yetenekler kazanır. Ekranın alt kısmında bulunan bir HUD simgesi, robotun yeteneklerini ve bir sonraki seviyesine kalan zamanı simgeler. Yetenekler bomba taşıyıcısının alay hareketi ile aktif edilir, aynı zamanda uyarı verecektir. Bu yetenekler üçe bölünür ve aynı anda aktif olabilir:
|Yakındaki robotlar ile paylaşılan defansif bir buff||5|
|Saniyede 45 sağlık yenileme||15|
|Sonsuz kritik darbe||15|
Giant robots cannot receive the buffs nor lose speed when carrying the bomb.
Abilities and Upgrades
Players may use their accumulated credits at an Upgrade Station for the purchase of personal abilities for themselves, or for upgrades to their equipped weapons.
Players may also opt to fill their Power Up Canteen (if they have one equipped) with charges of a special buff effect &mdash a five-second personal ÜberCharge, a five-second critical hit boost, ammunition refills, or the ability to teleport back to the spawn point. Engineer players may purchase a Canteen effect charge which allows for an instant, simultaneous upgrade for all of their buildings.
Players may purchase up to three uses of these effects at a time. Note that effects cannot be mixed-and-matched; players may only purchase multiple charges of the same effect. Purchasing a separate effect charge switches the canteen over to that effect, discarding the existing effect in the process.
For the sake of identification, all human players are placed on RED team (identified as team MANNCO), while all robots use BLU colors in their visual effects and in the kill feed. Games are played in waves, each containing a pre-set number of enemies. Various support classes can also spawn in periodically until the wave is over.
When at least three players enter a Mann vs. Machine server, the option to ready up is enabled. Once one player declares they are ready, a 150-second countdown clock begins. As more players ready up, the countdown clock reduces to a minimum of 60 seconds until all players are ready. When all players are ready, the countdown reduces to 10 seconds. When the countdown ends, the wave begins. Players joining the server during the countdown do not increase the time.
Waves are constructed of a pre-set number of enemies that must be destroyed to win. A majority of waves also have "support" enemies that perform a variety of support functions. The most common supports are Snipers and Spies that spawn at set intervals throughout certain waves and generally do not drop money or go after the bomb. Other supports usually spawn continuously throughout the wave or during the last section of a wave. They usually drop a limited amount of money (so that money cannot be farmed) and also attempt to carry the bomb. While Sentry Busters are never listed as support enemies, they may appear on any wave if the team has an Engineer that reaches certain kill or damage thresholds with their Sentry Gun. If all non-support enemies are destroyed, the wave ends and all support enemies immediately die. If the support robots still had money left to drop, it is automatically collected.
Before each wave begins, the defenders are shown relevant information in the top HUD, such as the enemies the next wave contains, the current wave, and the number of waves for that mission. Pre-set enemies have a number under each icon to indicate how many are present in the wave, while support classes are listed to the right-hand side. A flashing blue icon means that the enemy or enemies always fire critical hits. Note that typing
cl_mvm_wave_status_visible_during_wave 1 into the console makes some of this information visible at all times, which can be very useful for players trying to learn a new wave.
During pre-wave intervals, Engineers are able to instantly place level 3 buildings or upgrade existing buildings by 1 level per melee hit. Medics also have a notably faster ÜberCharge fill rate, however it is still slower than the normal pre-game fill rate in the other modes.
Once the wave begins, the top HUD changes to show a strength gauge depicting the quantity of pre-set enemies left. Robots begin spawning into the battlefield in groups. Until the robots are in areas that are accessible by players, attacking one does nothing but cause it to glow as if it was ÜberCharged. During the wave, information about certain enemies may appear in the top HUD, much of which is also announced by the Administrator. Note that Snipers are not announced by the Administrator, and are instead called out by the players via automatic voice responses. These responses may also announce the presence of Tanks, Giant Robots, and Sentry Busters on the field as well.
- Sentry Buster - Sentry Busters are large, bipedal pressure mines that run, stop, and self-destruct near Sentry Guns. If an Engineer is moving their Sentry Gun, the Sentry Buster chases them. These enemies only appear in response to effective Sentry Guns built by an Engineer on the defending team and spawn more often if there are multiple Sentry Guns. A common strategy is for the Engineer to pick up their Sentry and run away from other players on the map and touch the Sentry Buster. This causes the Sentry Buster to stop and then explode, before which the Engineer can escape with his Sentry Gun. Another common strategy is for the Engineer to sacrifice their Sentry Gun, by allowing the Sentry Buster to destroy it in a safe location. This stops the Sentry Busters targeted at that Engineer from spawning for a period of time.
- Tank - Heavily armored tanks enter the field from specific entry points. These do not attack players directly, but move implacably towards the bomb hatch until they are either destroyed, or reach their destination. Knockback, slowing effects, and debuffs such as Marked For Death do not affect them at all. Unfortunate players can be crushed if they get caught between a Tank and a solid object. Tanks do not carry or retrieve the main bomb, as each one contains its own.
- Sniper - Sniper Robots spawn like regular robots, but mostly try to snipe players from a distance instead of running with the horde. All Sniper Robots are unable to headshot.
- Spy - Unlike other robots, Spy Robots have custom spawn points littered throughout the map and usually spawn at the closest one to a player as long as a player is not directly looking at it. They can disguise as friendly players, backstab players, and can sap Engineer buildings (they ignore Teleporters like all other robots). The Announcer calls out to indicate when Spy Robots appear and when they have been destroyed.
- Engineer - Engineer Robots can enter in two ways - one more common variation of the robot teleports into the map in preset locations near the bomb, while two rarer versions with a little over half of the other variation's health enter normally. Upon reaching a predetermined nest area, the Robot Engineer commences building a Teleporter, which acts as a forward spawn point for the robots (not including giant robots and robots carrying the bomb), and a Sentry Gun to defend it. The Announcer calls out when an Engineer Robot has teleported in or if one has appeared, and upon defeating an Engineer Robot the Announcer calls out that it has been destroyed, but if its teleporter is still open she says so as well.
After each successful wave, the defenders are evaluated based on how well credits were collected, with a credit rating ranging from F to A+. If all the credits are collected (the A+ grade), the defenders earn a $100 bonus. If 5% or less of the wave's total credits are missed, the defenders instead receive a $50 bonus. If over 5% of credits are not collected, the defenders receive no bonus at all.
Once a mission is completed, the defenders are given a final evaluation, and the server loads the next Mann vs. Machine map after an interval of 20 seconds. In Mann Up mode, defenders receive item drops and exit to the matchmaking lobby after an interval of 90 seconds, and this time decreases depending on how many defenders are still in the server or are finished viewing item drops.
Mann vs. Machine maps carry the mvm_ prefix.
- Added Mann vs. Machine.
- Added maps: Coal Town, Decoy, and Mannworks.
- Fixed a client crash related to Mann vs. Machine stats.
- Fixed a crash related to server plug-ins spawning a Tank before the game is ready.
- Updated the dedicated server to exit when attempting to start a Mann vs. Machine map with less than 32 maxplayers.
mp_timelimitcausing Mann vs. Machine mode to not reset properly when the defenders lose.
- Fixed the Mann vs. Machine wave loss/victory dialog buttons not being clickable sometimes.
- Fixed the Mann vs. Machine victory dialog getting stuck on the screen.
- Fixed the Mann vs. Machine wave summary dialog showing up at the beginning of the first wave.
- Fixed the disconnect reason not being localized properly for Mann vs. Machine mode.
- Fixed player glow colors not based on player health in some community mods outside of Mann vs. Machine mode.
- Removed console spew related to missing movement warnings.
- Updated the matchmaking ConVar
- Fixed matchmaking sending players to out-of-date servers.
- Fixed the server browser showing an incorrect player count in MvM games.
- Fixed MvM intro video not playing on some Macs.
- Fixed the sound precache string table being nearly full in non-MvM games.
- This was causing the "error writing string table baseline" and "failed reading message net_SetConVar" errors.
- Added a command
"player_ready_toggle"for players to ready-up.
- Can be bound to any key in the Keyboard tab of the Options dialog.
- Fixed a few MvM sounds not being precached properly.
- Added Taskbar Window Flash and Drum Roll sound on successful match making for Windows users.
- Sound will play even if the game is minimized.
- Added difficulty text "Normal" and "Advanced" to the MvM scoreboard when playing official Valve missions.
- Fixed UI Bugs related to the MvM splash screens (Wave Loss and Victory).
- Server browser will now show MvM mission name in the "map" column. (E.g. "mvm_mannworks_advanced").
- Fixed a crash when spawning the tank in non-MvM games. Added SetHealth, SetMaxHealth, AddHealth, and RemoveHealth inputs to the tank entity
- Fixed an issue in the Server Browser where replay bots would add to the player count.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the bomb to get positioned incorrectly when dropped.
- Added safeguards to prevent bots from getting stuck in certain cases.
- Fixed Steel Gauntlet robots failing to destroy mini-Sentry Guns on slopes.
- Fixed the party leader’s mission completions showing in the game lobby instead of your own.
- Matchmaking search criteria supports selecting multiple missions.
- Matchmaking will prevent late joining into the a server near the end of the last wave.
- Added the tour number to the information on the scoreboard.
- Fixed a false positive for the achievement "Clockwork Carnage".
- Added a new command "
-name [bot name],
- Fixed a bug where players could only buy 1 upgrade at a time from the Upgrade Station.
- Fixed a bug where the Victory dialog would sometimes show during incorrect times.
- Added two tours of duty, each with unique loot:
- Operation Oil Spill, with 6 intermediate skill missions.
- Operation Gear Grinder, with 3 expert skill missions.
- If a player connects to a MvM game through matchmaking and loses their connection, their spot will be held for a brief duration and they will be given a chance to reconnect.
- After victory on a Mann Up server, the players will be put into a lobby together.
- Improved matchmaking searching status screen.
- Balance changes:
- Explosive Headshots
- Damage is now 150 regardless of upgrade level.
- Damage is done in one tick instead of the previous six.
- Added a slowing effect based on upgrade level (50%-80% slow, 2-4 second duration).
- Radius still scales with upgrade level (unchanged).
- Marked For Death duration reduced to 7 seconds from 15 seconds when the target is a giant robot.
- Reduced the "effect bar recharge rate increased" upgrade from 20% increments with an 80% cap to 15% increments with a 60% cap.
- Explosive Headshots
- Added a penalty system to deter players from repeatedly abandoning Mann Up games.
- Corrected the respawn time for the Mannslaughter mission.
- Updated MissionCycle behavior. Servers will always cycle to a mission listed in the MissionCycle file.
26 Ekim 2012 Yaması (Ürkünç Cadılar Bayramı Özel)
- Added map: Coaltown Event.
- Fixed a Linux dedicated server crash related to Mann vs. Machine mode.
- Fixed a dedicated server memory leak when running Mann vs. Machine mode.
- Fixed an Mann vs. Machine exploit that allowed permanent ubercharge/critboost effects on non-Mann-Up servers.
- Fixed Mann vs. Machine popfiles not properly resetting on changelevel.
20 Aralık 2012 Yaması (Mecha Güncellemesi)
- Added a tour of duty with unique loot:
- Operation Mecha Engine, with 3 advanced skill missions.
- Map mvm_bigrock.
- Engineer Botkiller items.
- Added Engineer robot.
- Added "Benign infiltration" to the Mann Vs. Machine mission-cycle file for servers.
- Fixed a Dead Ringer Spy exploit in Mann Vs. Machine mode.
- Fixed a lighting issue in mvm_bigrock.
- Fixed clients being able to issue mp_tournament_restart, tournament_readystate, and tournament_teamname commands.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to stun a mini-boss.
- Updated mvm_bigrock with some new func_nobuild areas.
- Fixed spectator bots picking up the bomb in Mann Vs. Machine.
- Fixed a bug with item sets incorrectly applying their bonus when using Mann Vs. Machine upgrades of the same type.
- Fixed giant robots sometimes getting stuck in Mann Vs. Machine.
- Fixed the boss health bar sometimes disappearing.
- Fixed the uber Medics in Wave 4 of the Broken Parts mission charging at the incorrect rate.
- Fixed Engineer bots in Mann Vs. Machine building disposable Sentry Guns that upgrade into tiny, red, level 3 Sentry Guns.
- Fixed a bug in Mann Vs. Machine related to carrying buildings and using the "Upgrade Buildings" canteen.
- Fixed a bug that allowed level 3 mini-sentries in Mann Vs. Machine mode.
10 Temmuz 2013 Yaması (Yaz Etkinliği 2013)
- In MvM, if all team members unready, the pre-round countdown will stop.
- In MvM, when robots are killed by sniper headshots or explosive headshot upgrade, they will drop 'red' money that will automatically be collected when it would otherwise dissolve.
- Renamed mvm_coaltown_event to mvm_ghost_town to fix a problem with voting for challenges in MvM when on Coal Town.
- Fixed players building on rock in cave section.
- Fixed incorrect projectile speed attributes being applied to giants in Mann vs. Machine.
- Fixed some missing Sapper particles in Mann vs. Machine mode.
29 Ekim 2013 Yaması (Scream Fortress 2013)
- Enabled Mann vs. Machine event map Wave 666 in bootcamp.
- Fixed not being able to earn the Brotherhood of Steel achievement in MvM. (play with 5 friends)
- [Belgelenmemiş] Inspecting a player in Mann vs. Machine (default key: F) now shows the upgrades of the player who is currently being inspected.
21 Kasım 2013 Yaması (İki Şehir Güncellemesi)
- Operation Two Cities
- Two maps:
- Advanced tour (Operation Two Cities) featuring four missions (Empire Escalation, Metro Malice, Hamlet Hostility, and Bavarian Botbash. These missions are also playable from Boot Camp.)
- Two extra Boot Camp-only missions (Big Apple Barricade and Village Vanguard)
- Added 14 achievements.
- Two maps:
- Players can earn a "Refund Upgrades" credit by collecting money during waves.
- The amount required is listed in the scoreboard, and varies per-mission.
- Any money collected – whether winning or losing – will count toward earning a credit.
- To redeem, visit an Upgrades station and click the "Refund Upgrades" button.
- Any money spent on buy-backs and Canteen charges will not be refunded.
- Detailed player performance stats added to the scoreboard.
- Damage and Tank. Total damage done to Gray Mann's forces.
- Healing. Direct healing done to other players.
- Support. A composite value that reflects anything a player has done to help their team:
- Examples: reset a bomb, stun or slow an enemy, provide increased damage, block damage with invulnerability or shield, and lots more.
- Money. The amount each player has collected.
- Players can inspect upgrades on teammates via the "Inspect" key. ("F" by default)
- Revive (no upgrade required)
- Teammates leave behind a revive marker when they die.
- Target the marker with your Medi Gun to revive them.
- Projectile Shield Upgrade
- Build Energy by healing teammates, reviving and preventing damage via Invuln ÜberCharge.
ATTACK3to activate when Energy meter is full. (
- While active:
- Blocks all enemy projectiles.
- Damages enemies on touch.
- Mad Milk Syringes Upgrade
- Syringe Gun needles apply Mad Milk (heal-on-hit for teammates) on contact.
- Healing Mastery Upgrade (previously two separate upgrades)
- +25% heal rate per point.
- +25% revive rate per point.
- +25% self-regen rate per point.
- Overheal Expert Upgrade (previously two separate upgrades)
- +25% more overheal per point.
- +50% duration per point.
- Canteen Specialist Upgrade
- Shares canteen charge effects with heal target.
- +1 second charge duration per point.
- -10 canteen charge price per point.
- Revive (no upgrade required)
- Rocket Specialist Upgrade
- +15% rocket speed per point.
- On direct hits
- Stuns target (duration increases per point).
- +15% increased blast radius per point.
- No range-based falloff damage.
- Rocket Specialist Upgrade
- Attack Projectiles Upgrade
- Now has two levels.
- Level one is less effective than before.
- Level two is more effective than level one used to be.
- Price reduced from 600 to 400 per point.
- Now has two levels.
- Rage Pushback upgrade activation moved to
- Attack Projectiles Upgrade
- Fixed a server crash related to damaging the tank with the new Medic shield.
- Fixed bots trying to attack an old sentry location after the gun has been picked up by the Engineer.
- Fixed a bug that would cause robot "gate hat" items to be craftable. Gate hats that were crafted while the bug was active have self-destructed and become limited-quantity Glitched Circuit Boards as a commemorative token.
- Fixed the Health Regen MvM upgrade string mistakenly displaying %.
- Fixed the Mann vs. Machine return-to-lobby timer not updating properly after a mission has been completed.
- [Belgelenmemiş] Removed the Gatebot Light hats from the Mann Co. Catalog.
- Fixed a client crash related to the Mann vs. Machine mission victory panel.
- Fixed players who join in the middle of a mission not receiving the Upgrade Refund credit if it has been earned by the team.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed purchasing upgrades for weapons other than what they were intended for.
- Fixed a bug where the bomb could get stuck out of reach in the corner near the cap.
- Fixed a bug where bots could be instantly killed by being pushed into the tank tunnel once opened.
- Fixed a bug where money could get stuck in the tank barricade when it was rebuilt, preventing collection.
- Rebalanced Empire Escalation.
- Fixed credits not always being collected when they fall into the grinder.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the gates to be captured out of order.
- Fixed a lighting bug related to lower graphics settings that cause the map to be too dark.
- [Belgelenmemiş] Giant Bonk Scout: Reduced bonk regen bonus from +65% to +45%.
- [Belgelenmemiş] Colonel Barrage: Removed -90% rage attribute.
- [Belgelenmemiş] Colonel Barrage (gatebot variant): Removed -90% rage attribute until after all gates are captured.
- [Belgelenmemiş] Major Crits (boss gatebot variant): Increased projectile speed penalty from -60% to -65%, and reduced rage penalty from -90% to -80% after all gates are captured.
- [Belgelenmemiş] Major Crits (non-boss gatebot variant): Decreased reload rate bonus from +78% to +60%, increased projectile speed penalty from -60% to -65%, and removed -90% rage attribute.
- [Belgelenmemiş] Giant Heal-On-Kill Heavy (boss gatebot variant): Increased rage giving penalty from -10% to -40%.
- Fixed being able to inspect Blue-team bots.
- Fixed the mission victory screen not always showing the correct information for each player.
- Fixed the Mann vs. Machine scoreboard not always displaying values correctly.
- Fixed an exploit in Mann vs. Machine related to purchasing upgrades.
- Fixed the bots not being able to equip multiple cosmetic items.
- Fixed Scout bots not playing the correct animation when stunned with the Sandman.
- Fixed not being able to reset the countdown timer if a player disconnects while Ready.
- Updated the countdown logic to un-Ready a team if someone quits during the final 10 seconds or disconnects while everyone else is Ready.
- Improved collision near barricade to reduce players getting stuck.
- Fixed credits not always being collected when they fall into the barricade.
- Fixed being able to construct buildings inside the respawn room.
- Fixed a material problem near the hatch.
- Fixed the MvM upgrade menu closing when a Strange item has its counter increment.
- Fixed an exploit in Mann vs. Machine mode related to purchasing upgrades for free.
22 Aralık 2014 Yaması (Smissmas 2014)
- Added chance to find Australium Weapon rewards to all Advanced and Expert Mann vs. Machine tours. Previously only available on Two Cities tour
- Added Killstreak kits for Quickiebomb Launcher, Iron Bomber and Panic Attack in to Two Cities MannUp loot tables
- Fixed using the Holiday Punch to tickle Mann vs. Machine enemy bots.
- Fixed the Explosive Headshot upgrade in Mann vs. Machine not applying to the Classic.
2 Temmuz 2015 Yaması (Gun Mettle Güncellemesi)
- Expert tours now require completion of at least one advanced tour
- Fixed not getting the bonus if any red cash from a Sniper headshot burns out before picking up all the green cash
- Fixed being able to change class while at an upgrade station
- Fixed an exploit related to vote restarting and canteen specialist
- Only allow skill respecs when between waves
- Skill respecs are now unlimited
tf_mvm_respec_enabled(default 1) that replaces
tf_mvm_respec_limitfor on/off state
tf_mvm_respec_limitdefault changed to 0 (no limit)
- Players no longer drop their weapons in MvM.
- Fixed the Mann vs. Machine Medi Gun shield not being re-created after switching away from the Medi Gun and back while the charge is draining.
- Fixed some alignment issues in the HUD meters for the Mann vs. Machine rage knockback and Medi Gun shield.
- Fixed a server crash related to Mann vs. Machine mode.
- Fixed a bug where players would see cosmetic items following them around while playing Mann vs. Machine
- Fixed missing crit rocket sound for giant Soldiers in Mann vs. Machine mode
- Fixed control point HUD not being displayed for Mann vs. Machine maps with control points like Mannhattan
- Fixed not being able to sell playerclass upgrades in Mann vs. Machine mode
- Fixed bots sometimes not spawning in Mann vs. Machine mode
- Fixed Mann vs. Machine Mann-Up victories sometimes failing to take player tickets and reward loot
- Fixed bots equipping the canteen in Mann vs. Machine mode.
- Fixed a regression with the explosive-headshot upgrade sound in Mann vs. Machine.
- Fixed erroneously being warned that leaving a bootcamp match will result in an abandon penalty.
- Fixed servers running
tf_mm_strict 2mis-handling bootcamp matches.
- Fixed servers failing to recover properly from crashing while running a bootcamp match.
7 Temmuz 2016 Yaması #1 (Eşinle Tanış Güncellemesi)
- Fixed multiple Mann vs. Machine bugs caused by bot AI functions being executing after the bots have died.
- Fixed Medics sometimes instantly reviving players in Mann vs. Machine.
- Improved Flamethrower flame performance in Mann vs. Machine on clients and servers by up to +500%.
- Fixed a common server crash that occurred during Mann vs. Machine matches.
- Fixed Mann vs. Machine players receiving abandon penalties after playing at least one wave.
- Fixed Refill Ammo canteens not refilling the ammo for all weapons in Mann vs. Machine.
- Fixed mini-Sentry Guns not having full health when they are built quickly during the setup time on Mann vs. Machine maps.
- Fixed a regression in Mann vs. Machine where stunned bots could not pick-up the bomb.
- Fixed the Sentry Buster sound being orphaned if the Sentry Buster detonates while invulnerable.
- Fixed zombies not using the correct skin in Ghost Town.
21 Ekim 2016 Yaması (Scream Fortress 2016)
- Fixed a bug with the vote-kick timer in Mann vs. Machine mode.
- Fixed Mann vs. Machine zombies not using the correct skin in Ghost Town outside of the Halloween event.
- Updated Mann vs. Machine to use the new ping information system already in use for Casual and Competitive matchmaking
- In particular, parties with members from differing regions should now have a better queue experience.
- Fixed players not always returning to the matchmaking lobby screen at the end of a Mann vs. Machine match.
- Fixed Mann vs. Machine bots not playing the teleport sound effect and becoming invulnerable after teleporting.
21 Aralık 2016 Yaması (Smissmas 2016)
- Fixed the
ShouldPreserveSquadflag not being parsed correctly in Mann vs. Machine mode.
- Fixed a bug related to bot Engineers and Teleporters in Mann vs. Machine mode.
- Fixed a case where late-joining a Mann Up match during the final wave could result in erroneously receiving a ten minute cooldown.
- Fixed a bug causing Invader's buildings to blow up if another Invader building of the same type is destroyed after the Engineer has died.
- Players who leave an MvM match for any reason cannot be re-matched into the match in question for a few minutes.
- Players who are vote-kicked from an MvM match cannot be re-matched into the match in question for several hours.
- Fixed Rescue Ranger bolts healing disposable sentries in MvM.
20 Ekim 2017 Yaması #1 (Orman Cehennemi Güncellemesi)
- Fixed the announcer sometimes saying "The tank is halfway through!" when a tank first spawns in Mann vs. Machine mode.
- Applied the match rejoin limitations in Casual to Mann vs. Machine as well.
- Players who leave a Mann vs. Machine match cannot matchmake back into that same game for several minutes.
- Players who are vote-kicked from a Mann vs. Machine match cannot matchmake back into that same game for several hours.
26 Ekim 2017 Yaması (Scream Fortress 2017)
- The Thermal Thruster no longer fully stuns mini-bosses in Mann vs. Machine mode.
- Removed the "Faster recharge rate" upgrades from The Dragon's Fury.
- Fixed the missing "Increased Airblast Push Force" upgrade on The Dragon's Fury.
- [Belgelenmemiş] Fixed the new airblast not honoring airblast vulnerability modifiers on Mann vs. Machine bots.
- [Belgelenmemiş] Fixed the new airblast not benefiting from the airblast force upgrade in Mann vs. Machine.
- Fixed being able to buy airblast upgrades for the Phlogistinator in Mann vs. Machine mode.
- Fixed a bug related to the Medi Gun overheal upgrade in Mann vs. Machine.
- Fixed Squad Surplus Vouchers only being usable by the party leader in Mann vs. Machine.
- Fixed Mann vs. Machine robots sometimes using human voices instead of their robot voices.
- Fixed Mann vs. Machine matches with open slots not receiving late-joiners.
- Fixed Mann vs. Machine late-join failing for parties of two or more.
- Fixed client crash when playing Mann vs. Machine.
19 Aralık 2018 Yaması (Smissmas 2018)
- Fixed a Mann vs. Machine bug with giant robots reported by Justin G. (sigsegv).
25 Temmuz 2019 Yaması (Summer 2019 Pack)
- Fixed Medi-gun(sic)/Wrench items not dropping for the Mann vs. Machine rewards.
21 Ağustos 2020 Yaması (Summer 2020 Pack)
- Fixed Australium Medigun(sic)/Wrench items not dropping for the Mann vs. Machine rewards.
3 Aralık 2020 Yaması (Smissmas 2020)
- Fixed exploit where players could use "retry" in the console to reset the MvM timer and prevent the wave from starting.
- Updated the Mann vs. Machine "inspect" command to only work for players in your party or in your Friends list.
- Added checks to prevent loading an invalid .pop file
- Fixed several
.popfile references from "Witch Hat" to "Point and Shoot"
- Fixed an infinite health exploit for Snipers using The Razorback.
- Fixed the incorrect
.popfile being loaded during map change when using
- Fixed not being able to kick Spectators.
- Fixed bots not displaying the correct names.
- Fixed the loading screen backgrounds on Valve servers.
- Fixed Übercharge charge rate and duration upgrade not working for the Vaccinator.
- Fixed clipped text in the Mann vs. Machine loot list screen.
- RED versions of all of the robots (besides the Tank and Sentry Buster) can be found in the game files.
- Tan/skin colors were originally going to be used for the robots (Sniper Robot's tan head textures can be found in game files).
- The robot mothership originally made a humming sound the first two days MvM was released, but was removed later.
- Expired cash would have originally made a sound, but was ultimately scrapped.
- All giants originally had their own unique footstep sounds.
- There's an unused siren sound which is similar to an air raid siren.
- Sometimes a menu such as team, class, or upgrade choice freezes on screen, forcing the player to refresh the HUD (this can be accomplished by typing
hud_reloadschemein the console or pressing Tab ⇆).
- Occasionally, in a listen server and after changing to a custom mission, the robots may begin attacking before a wave starts. This only happens the first time the mission is changed in a given session.
- When killed by a dead robot, such as by afterburn, or when removing a destroyed Spy Bot's Sapper, the kill feed may show that the robot has moved to spectator mode. This is due to an internal routine that reassigns robot players for the next attack.
- If the TotalCount in a WaveSpawn cannot be evenly divided by the amount of robots in the WaveSpawn's Squad, the game spawns a full Squad that exceeds the TotalCount. This causes some Wave Summaries to display an incorrect amount of robots, such as wave 4 of Mannslaughter which displays 13 medics, however the wave actually spawns 15.
- Sometimes, after a wave is complete, the Administrator continues to issue warnings about the bomb's progress. This does not affect gameplay in any way.
- Robots that are destroyed while speaking and players who are killed while using Mann vs. Machine-related responses continue speaking after their destruction/death. Tank Robots that are destroyed as they stop to deploy the bomb continue to play the "buzz and ding" sound sequence.
- It is possible for the Administrator to announce that a mission has failed when it has not. This can happen when destroying the bomb carrier as it is about to drop into the bomb hole. The bomb hatch is destroyed, but the game considers the bomb undeployed. In this case, the following bomb carriers never make it to the hatch as it continues to kill anything that steps on it.
- Sometimes, when a Mann Up mission is finished, the loot screen shows up empty. This can be fixed by entering
hud_reloadschemein the console.
- If this occurs on a Tuesday night during server maintenance, the reloadscheme command does not work because the server was unable to return the loot. If pressing tab still shows tour numbers, players likely receive their loot later; however, if the tour numbers are all gone, players most likely do not receive any loot, but also do not lose their tickets.
- There are a small number of Sentry Gun placements that are immune to Sentry Busters. If the target sentry is in one of these areas, the Sentry Buster spawns and, without jumping down or exiting spawn, they detonate.
- Certain sounds become stuck in a loop if a wave is failed while they are playing. A notable example of this is the sentry buster ticking sound. This can be easily fixed by typing
snd_restartinto the console.
- Rarely, before the round, the bomb appears in the spawn points for the robots for all maps with no robot carrying it. An extremely rare case of this is the bomb being teleported to the hatch at the start of the round.
- Rarely (although occasionally in listen servers), most of the robots' voice lines may not be robotized at all. For example, the death cry of an Engineer Bot or the laugh of a Sentry Buster.
- This can also happen if a robot speaks while far away from the player.
- Robot Spies' voices are not robotized when heard from a distance (this excludes the laugh that is constantly heard when they are present on the map).
- Sometimes the laugh is cut (this is because the robot Spy's voice files have a second delay on them).
- Sometimes, on Mann Up servers, a glitch occurs in which players are unable to join the server. The only way to fix this is for every player to leave the server.
- If the player lags, a robot may appear as a giant when it should not be, or vice versa. To fix this, record a demo and immediately stop it (such as by typing
record fix;stopin the console).
- Rarely, if an Engineer Bot's Teleporter is not destroyed by the time the wave ends, the Teleporter does not self-destruct and continue spawning robots when the next wave begins.
- Occasionally, if a Giant Robot is destroyed with the Medic's Projectile Shield, it dies as a ragdoll rather than exploding.
- This can also happen with any weapons that would cause ragdolls to normally be vaporized, such as the Cow Mangler 5000.
- If a player is inspected during setup or mid-game, upgrades may be lost. If occurring during setup, money spent on the lost upgrades is refunded. If occurring mid-game, however, there is no refund on lost upgrades.
- This happens most often with building upgrade canteens.
- Rarely, robots may stop spawning, causing the wave to be unbeatable. This can only be fixed by restarting the map.
- Before restarting, check around the map for a lone bot that may have wandered to the hatch. Sometimes bots head to the hatch without the bomb and delay the next sub-wave from spawning as all the other bots need to die before it can continue.
- Sometimes, when playing two Mann Up missions in one play session, the second mission completion loot screen may show the loot screen from the previous mission and the notification for "Found Items" does not show up. Items are still obtained after updating the backpack.
- Other times, it fixes itself after a few seconds.
- Rarely, a human ragdoll appears rather than a robotic one.
- This usually happens when Spy bots are killed far away from the player - for example, a Spy dying right before the player takes a teleporter from spawn would appear to have left a blue human ragdoll.
- This happens almost every time players kill a Spy robot equipped with the Dead Ringer.
- Very rarely, a RED Demoman's projectiles may appear to be blue instead of red when fired. Damage to enemy robots is unaffected.
- Entering a wave that is in progress during the set-up phase causes the Announcer to not say anything and no music to play. The rest of the waves play normally, however.
- Spawning bots through the console adds maximum bots on each team.
- Doing this causes BLU Humans with robot voices and RED Bots spawning in the carrier. The wave likely progresses slower because there are too many bots spawned.
- There is a random chance for an Ullapool Caber to spawn in mid-air when a Sentry Buster spawns.
- The caber spawns in random places around the map, and cannot be interacted with.
- Rarely, when connecting to a server, the player is connected to a different match while still on the load screen.
- This sometimes results in the game placing the player in an empty server with no robot waves.
- Sometimes, the model for the Demoman robots appear as Sentry Busters. They do not possess the ability to explode, as this bug only affects the model and not its mechanics.
- When a player readies up, their confirmation voice clip is played by every player's class, causing them to animate their faces as if they were saying the line as well.
- Robot Spy disguises sometimes appear to have the wrong team colors on certain cosmetics.
- Mann vs. Machine uses a separate set of "Best Moments" and thus keeps track of a separate performance report. These appear after the usual set of "Best Moments" as a client connects to a server.
- Normal achievements cannot be obtained while playing this game mode. The only achievements obtainable in Mann vs. Machine are the Mann vs. Machievements.
- Optionally, players can utilize .pop files to create custom waves of robots, either for practice or to create entire new missions.
- Mann vs. Makine Sitesi (İngilizce)