|Released:|| October 27, 2011 Patch|
(Very Scary Halloween Special)
|Items:||Can Opener, Soviet Stitch-Up, Steel-Toed Stompers|
|Allows the Heavy to perform the FrankenHeavy taunt.|
Allows the Heavy to perform the FrankenHeavy taunt.
The set includes the following items:
Equipping all three of these items and taunting will always perform the FrankenHeavy taunt.
This set includes Halloween-restricted items and can only be worn around Halloween or during a Full Moon; at other times of the year, it does not appear in gameplay or grant its effect, unless the server has Halloween mode enabled. However, it can be equipped at any time and can still be viewed on the loadout screen even when it is not visible during games.
- The FrankenHeavy was added to the game.
- While equipped, this set reduces the time taken to consume a lunchbox item, such as the Sandvich. This is due to the set taunt replacing the standard eating animation. However, this does not speed up the Sandvich's healing rate. Therefore, only 225 health will be healed after eaten instead of the full health received without the set equipped.
- When using the taunt, the Heavy's fingers sometimes form weird when he bends them.
- The FrankenHeavy is a reference to the Mary Shelley novel Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus that tells the story of Victor Frankenstein, a young scientist who creates a grotesque, sapient creature in an unorthodox scientific experiment.
- The design of the FrankenHeavy is based on the design of the Monster from the 1931 Universal film Frankenstein which is based on the aforementioned novel.