Russian Arms Race
When activated through the taunts menu, the Heavy does one-armed push-ups, producing short shouts from time to time.
The Russian Arms Race was contributed to the Steam Workshop.
- Added the Russian Arms Race to the game.
- The name is a reference to the nuclear weapon arms race between the USA and the Soviet Union during the Cold War.
- It also a pun on meanings of word "arms", which includes parts of upper limbs and weapons.
- Pushkin, as referenced in the description, was a 19th-century Russian romantic poet and playwright, and one of the most well-known Russian authors in the West.
- Lactic acid is a chemical produced in the human body most abundantly during strenuous exercise. The buildup of lactic acid in the body is one factor responsible for the "burning" painful feeling inside the body during intense bouts of exercise.
- "Own[ing] the means of...production[!]" in the description is a reference to the Soviet endorsement of Marxist theory, which includes the workers (proletariat) having theoretically united and equal control over industry.