|“Gotta move that gear up!”
This article may contain content that is out of date.
You can help improve this article by updating the content as necessary. See the wiki style guide. The specific instructions are: update history
Halloween mode is a server mode which enables Full Moon and enables spawning of the Horseless Headless Horsemann, MONOCULUS, and Merasmus. Halloween mode is automatically enabled during yearly Halloween events taking place for roughly 2 weeks at the end of October. It can manually be enabled on servers by using the setting
tf_forced_holiday 2 in the server.cfg file.
- Players are allowed to equip Full Moon/Halloween restricted items.
- When a player taunts, they may do the Thriller taunt at random.
- Added a Halloween edition called Koth_Harvest_Event
- Contains a variety of Halloween related features: New hats, achievements, exploding pumpkins, ghosts, and more!
- Mann Manor is haunted by the Horseless Headless Horsemann.
- Random gift drop in Mann Manor.
- 4 new Halloween achievements.
- Added new Halloween hats. (Halloween Masks, Saxton Hale Mask, Ghastlier Gibus, Voodoo Juju, Spine-Chilling Skull, Horrific Headsplitter, Horseless Headless Horsemann's Head, Cadaver's Cranium)
- Viaduct has been haunted and is now... Eyeaduct!
- One full multi-piece costume set has been added for each class
- Random gifts containing costume pieces drop in Eyeaduct on registered servers
- 2 new Halloween 2011 achievements
- Any unusual hats uncrated during the event will be Halloween-themed
- New Halloween-themed items are available in the Mann Co. store, but only for a limited time!
tf_forced_holiday 2should be enabled via server.cfg or before changing to a Halloween event map. Enabling Halloween mode whilst the map is running may cause the server to crash from a non-preloaded model.
tf_forced_holiday 2can also be used to enable spawning of the Horseless Headless Horsemann and MONOCULUS in any map with