This cosmetic item has four styles, each one applying a different pattern to the shirt. The default style, "Outdoorsmen", applies a checker pattern. The second style, "Blood Bin", replaces the default pattern with a horizontal stripe pattern. "Investor", the third style, applies a vertical stripe pattern, and the fourth, aptly named "J.R. Gyle", applies an argyle pattern.
The Apparatchik's Apparel was originally contributed to the Steam Workshop under the name "Lumberjack Shirt".
|Outdoorsmen||Blood Bin||Investor||J.R. Gyle|
- The Apparatchik's Apparel was added to the game.
- [Undocumented] The Apparatchik's Apparel was added to the drop system.
- Added Pyromania cosmetic items to the Mann Co. Store.
- [Undocumented] Added 'Arm Tattoos' equip region.
- [Undocumented] Removed 'Scout or Heavy Shirt' equip region and added 'Shirt' equip region.
- Fixed several cosmetic items not cloaking properly for the Spy
- [Undocumented] Added Strange quality.
- This item is set up for paint to be applied, but the ability is turned off.
- "Apparatchik" is the Russian word for an operator of a mechanical device ("apparat"), as well as slang for a Communist bureaucrat or agent. 
- The J.R. Gyle style is a pun on "argyle", a pattern typically made up of criss-crossing diamonds.
- In Rugby, the Blood Bin is a temporary substitution for a visibly-bleeding player who must leave the field of play for first-aid treatment.